IESC Access to Markets Specialist Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. IESC Zambia looking for “Access to Markets Specialist“. Applicants with a degree in Advanced Degree may apply on or before 14th May 2023.
We help people improve their lives by catalyzing private sector growth and employment in economically developing countries.
The IESC has published a job vacancy announcement on 1st May 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of Access to Markets Specialist to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
IESC Job Vacancy 2023
- Identify new domestic, regional, and export markets for agricultural value chains;
- Build SME skills, standards, and capacity to deliver products and services to markets, including the promotion of value addition;
- Facilitate business training to increase SME capacity; and
- Work with and through private sector business service providers and associations.
Position in Organization:
- Access to Markets Specialist
- Location: Zambia
- Department: Programs
- Employment Type: Host Country National
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced Degree.
- Minimum Three Years Experience.
How to Apply IESC Access to Markets Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=IESCORG&cws=39&rid=1281
The Closing Date: 14th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.