UNDP National Consultant Capacity Building Training Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. UNDP Ethiopia looking for “National Consultant Capacity Building Training“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 9th May 2023.
UNDP first signed its agreement of cooperation with Ethiopia back in February 1981. Since then, UNDP has focused on providing Ethiopia with strategic support to build the capacity of national institutions to enhance the country’s development results. Moreover, UNDP’s interventions prioritise long-term development impacts to build a resilient nation by informing policies, as well as implementing activities at the community level.
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 2nd May 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of National Consultant Capacity Building Training to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
UNDP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities: The national consultants will be engaged in preparing and delivering the training and is expected to carry out the following tasks:
- Develop and design a three-day (two round) training Programme on Gender and peacebuilding, Women Peace and Security agenda and Gender Sensitive Conflict Reporting.
- Prepare major points of discussion (e.g., using Power Point) that could be easily referred to in the organization of the training.
- Contextualize the training to reality of the participants; develop exercises and simulations by collecting stories reported on how journalists report in a gender sensitive way in conflict situations and role they can play in popularizing the Women Peace and Security agenda and support the development of National Action plan on Women Peace and Security.
- Develop and conduct pre- and post-assessment of the training and prepare a final workshop report (for two rounds) of the consultancy that includes assessment of participant evaluations.
Position in Organization:
- National Consultant-Capacity Building Training
- Location : Addis Ababa, travel to regions, ETHIOPIA
- Application Deadline : 09-May-23 (Midnight New York, USA)
- Time left : 7d 22h 37m
- Additional Category : Gender Equality
- Type of Contract : Individual Contract
- Post Level : National Consultant
- Languages Required : English
- Starting Date : 15-May-2023
- (date when the selected candidate is expected to start)
- Duration of Initial Contract : 12 working days from 15 May – 15 June 2023
- Expected Duration of Assignment : 12 working days from 15 May – 15 June 2023
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Gender/women’s studies, Peace and Security Studies, Peace and Development, Journalism, Sociology, Human Rights or related field is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrable experience in area of Peacebuilding, Conflict transformation, gender and Conflict at the national, regional and/or international level.
How to Apply UNDP National Consultant Capacity Building Training Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=112318
The Closing Date: 9th May 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.