Action Against Hunger HR/Administration Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Action Against Hunger Uganda looking for “HR/Administration Officer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before May 05, 2023.
Action Against Hunger is a global humanitarian organization which originated in France and is committed to ending world hunger. The organization helps malnourished children and provides communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger.
The Action Against Hunger has published a job vacancy announcement on April 22, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of HR/Administration Officer to be based in Moroto, Uganda.
Action Against Hunger Job Vacancy 2023
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruitment and selection: In collaboration with the hiring managers, Support the recruitment process for the Base office. This includes Job Profiling, Advert Placements, Shortlisting, Interviewing, Reference checks, contracting and any other pre-employment screening.
- Filing and documentation
- Monitor and ensure regular and accurate updates of staff personnel files; ensure proper digital archiving of staff data for both capital and Base offices.
- Maintain up to date employee files i.e. adequate records of employment documentation such as position offers, appointment letters, contracts and job descriptions ensuring that they are provided on time, based on established staff employment policies and procedures.
- Maintain Up to date staff lists and and share monthly base HR reports with the Head of Human Resources.
- Induction; Coordinate the induction of all new staff in collaboration with the Head of HR.
- Update and track annual leave and work with supervisors to ensure that they have a leave plan in place
- Train, Orient, induct and support all staff in the bases in consultation with the Head HR.
- Monitor and advise staff on performance, Probationary Periods, Mid-year and 10 minutes conversations and annual Appraisals.
- Ensure that all HR policies and procedures are followed for staff directly under his/her responsibility
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor
Position in Organization:
- Job Category: Human Resource & Administration
- Duty Station: Moroto, Ug
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary Scale: Not Specified
- Deadline: May 05, 2023 11:00 Pm
- Number Of Positions: 1
- Age Limit: Not Specified
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Organisational Psychology, Social Sciences, Business Administration with a bias in Human Resource Management or any other relevant field
- A minimum of 4 years experience implmenting human resource functions in a busy setting.
- Knowledge of key HR functions, procedures and the Uganda labour law.
- Excellent knowledge and use of Excel is a MUST.
- At least 2 years previous experience in an NGO, preferably in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (stress management and motivation).
- Demonstrated experience and/or personal commitment to promoting gender equality within the work
- A self-starter who can work independently under pressure and who has ability to management competing priorities without direct supervision.
How to Apply Action Against Hunger HR/Administration Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://actionagainsthunger.qedhrm.com/careers/job?id=ODAz
The Closing Date: May 05, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- Action Against Hunger Base Logistics Officer Jobs 2023
- Action Against Hunger Farm Tractor Operator Jobs 2023
- Action Against Hunger Base Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- Action Against Hunger Food Security and Livelihoods Extension Workers Jobs 2023
- Action Against Hunger Community Based Facilitators – Nutrition Jobs 2023
- Action Against Hunger Driver Jobs 2023
- Action Against Hunger Office Assistants Jobs 2023
- CWS Staff Trainer Jobs 2023
- DRC Head of Programme Jobs 2023