Action Contre La Faim Finance Head of Department Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Action Contre La Faim Nigeria looking for “Finance Head of Department”. Applicants with a Advanced Degree in Accounting/Finance may apply on or before 12 March 2023.
Created in 1979, our Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) – Action Against Hunger – is fighting against hunger in the world. Its mission is to save lives eradicating hunger through the prevention, detection, and treatment of malnutrition, in particular during and after emergency situations caused by conflicts and natural disasters. Today, Action Against Hunger is a major player in the fight against hunger in the world. Structured on an international network, our organization provides a coordinated response in nearly 50 countries. Our priority is to have effective actions in the fields and testify about vulnerable population.
The Action Contre La Faim has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 March 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Head of Department to be based in Abuja, Nigeria.
Action Contre La Faim Job Vacancy 2023
Under the supervision of the deputy country director, you will be in charge of ensuring sound and transparent administration of funds by providing accounting and financial management consistent with the ACF financial management framework and local legislation. More specifically, you will be in charge of:
- Contributing to the definition of mission strategy
- Ensuring high quality accounting for the mission
- Ensuring high quality cash management for the mission
- Providing financial and budgetary management
- Promoting and ensuring financial collaboration and coordination with mission partners
- Preventing and managing fraud and corruption
Qualification & Experience:
- You hold an advanced Degree in Accounting/Finance with a minimum of 5 years experience and at least three years in a managerial role;
- A relevant professional membership (ACCA, ICAN) is an added advantage; You are recognized for your exceptional organizational skills, time management skills, and attention to detail; You are able to lead and manage a large team across various locations;
- You are very confident with Excel and excellent communication skills with the capacity to write quality reports; Strong analytical and reporting skills; Experience in budget and risk management; Experience with SAGA accounting system preferably; Knowledge of international donor requirements; Experience with accounting systems; knowledge of SAGA would be a plus; Knowledge of AAH financial management framework preferably.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Action Contre La Faim Finance Head of Department Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 12 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.