Action Contre La Faim Security Head of Department Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. Action Contre La Faim Nigeria looking for “Security Head of Department”. Applicants with a Academic degree may apply on or before 25 April 2023.
Created in 1979, our Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) – Action Against Hunger – is fighting against hunger in the world. Its mission is to save lives eradicating hunger through the prevention, detection, and treatment of malnutrition, in particular during and after emergency situations caused by conflicts and natural disasters. Today, Action Against Hunger is a major player in the fight against hunger in the world. Structured on an international network, our organization provides a coordinated response in nearly 50 countries. Our priority is to have effective actions in the fields and testify about vulnerable population.
The Action Contre La Faim has published a job vacancy announcement on 12 April 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Security Head of Department to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
Action Contre La Faim Job Vacancy 2023
Under the supervision of the Country Director, your role is to ensure the security and safety of our staff, activities and facilities. You act as a key advisor to the management teams, bringing up your technical expertise regarding context analysis, risk mitigations, strategy implementation and problem-solving.
Your main responsibilities are the following:
- Safety and Security Management Planning on all policies, procedures, guidelines and planning for staff safety, operational security and program continuity. You have to evaluate, review and support the updating of the Security Risk Analysis, contingency plan and associated security management plans for ACF Nigeria. and contingency plans
- Develop Humanitarian Access Management through your relationship with local authorities, INGO and the UN
- Monitor, Analyse and Supervise through the weekly movement plan, monthly security reporting, security reports
- Security & Access Training and Orientation to all staff
- HR Management by the promotion of a strong team spirit and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions including staff development plans.
- Additional Responsibilities
- You have an academic degree and experience in the fields of Security, International Relations, Humanitarian Program Management or Logistics positions in volatile and stressful environments. You have demonstrated capabilities in planning, organizing and executing humanitarian security operations with a clear understanding of the humanitarian principles, code of conduct and specific sub-sector role linked to NGO field and operations contexts.
- You have excellent analytical, critical thinking and reporting skills, good communication skills and a good knowledge of various local, regional, country and international policies on safety and security. If you have knowledge of communications technology, including, satellite communications, cell phone mediums, etc, it is an advantage! It is even better if you already had experience with Action Against Hunger.
- You have very good proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Action Contre La Faim Security Head of Department Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 April 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.