Baylor HTS/eMTCT Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Baylor Uganda looking for “HTS/eMTCT Officer“. Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before September 15, 2023.
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda (BU) is a leading provider of Integrated, High-Quality, High Impact comprehensive HIV, TB, RMNCAH and global health security (GHS) services in Uganda. Baylor Uganda is an indigenous, not-for-profit organization established in 2006, Baylor Uganda has a long track record delivering strong return on investments with >USD 130 million donor funds efficiently managed.
The Baylor has published a job vacancy announcement on September 06, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of HTS/eMTCT Officer to be based in Mubende, Uganda.
Baylor Job Vacancy 2023
- Prepare quarterly Cluster work plans & operational plans for HIV testing services (HTS), Prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV (PMTCT), early infant diagnosis (EID), and targeted HIV prevention services for Key and Priority populations (KP/PP); and related budgets.
- Build the capacity of health workers and key community stakeholders in both Quality Improvement initiatives for and delivery of quality HTS, PMTCT/EID and targeted prevention services to KP/PP service provision through training of service providers, and quarterly on site mentorships to all supported health facilities and community structures with in supported districts.
- Supervise and monitor the implementation of innovative strategies that increase HTS yield like APN, community engagement including KP/PP and male involvement in HIV testing and PMTCT services.
- Supervise Health facility-community referral and linkage activities in HTS, PMTCT, EID & prevention for KP/PP and provide guidance to implementers.
- Periodically review, with appropriate documentation, of site & district level HTS, PMTCT/EID and KP/PP cascades and ensure retention of clients along the continuum of response. Periodically review and monitor PMTCT/HCT/EID performance against set targets and submit periodic reports to key stakeholders in line with program and national reporting requirements.
- Technically support and supervise the integration of Family planning in HIV and PMTCT services provided at both the health facilities and community intervention points in line with project objectives & National guidelines.
- Advise on progress of implementation of planned activities on a monthly basis and address poor performance with corrective actions in a timely manner.
- Strengthen collaborations and effective corporate, local government, and community partnerships including target community engagement of KP/PP for a coordinated and harmonized HIV program.
- Participate in HIV operational research, documented and disseminate findings at national and international conferences, journals and medical related literature in line with Baylor Uganda research guidelines.
- Support implementation of HIV self-testing and distribution of HIV self-testing kits among target populations at health facilities and communities.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Kabarole, Kasese, Kamwenge, Kyenjojo, Kiboga, Mubende, Mityana
- REPORTING TO: Public Health Specialist
- DEPARTMENT: Medical Programs
- DATE POSTED: 4th September, 2023
- CLOSING DATE: 15th September, 2023
- EXPERIENCE: 3 YEARS
- A degree in Nursing (reproductive health) or related field of medicine from a recognized institution and must be registered with the relevant professional body.
- 3 Years Relevant Experience
How to Apply Baylor HTS/eMTCT Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.baylor-uganda.org/jobs/463
The Closing Date: September 15, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- ACORD Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
- ACORD Director Financial Management and Operations Jobs 2023
- NRC Compound Cleaner Jobs 2023
- IGCP HR Business Partner Jobs 2023
- IGCP Sales Team Lead Jobs 2023
- Water Mission Wash Technician Jobs 2023
- Water Mission Engineering Intern Jobs 2023
- FAWE Communications Officer Jobs 2023