Baylor Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Baylor Uganda looking for “Monitoring and Evaluation Officer“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before September 15, 2023.
Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation-Uganda (BU) is a leading provider of Integrated, High-Quality, High Impact comprehensive HIV, TB, RMNCAH and global health security (GHS) services in Uganda. Baylor Uganda is an indigenous, not-for-profit organization established in 2006, Baylor Uganda has a long track record delivering strong return on investments with >USD 130 million donor funds efficiently managed.
The Baylor has published a job vacancy announcement on September 05, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to be based in Mubende, Uganda.
Baylor Job Vacancy 2023
- Conduct periodic surveys (baselines, mid-term, and end of program) to establish the current, progress and impact level of the project in relation to the set performance indicators in line with the M & E departmental mission.
- Develop periodic M&E district/cluster work plans and budgets in line with Baylor financial guidelines and donor requirements.
- Build the capacity of district health workers in data management and utilization in the supported districts and health facilities in line with MoH data management guidelines.
- Collect, clean and routinely validate (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually) data/information from Baylor-Uganda supported health facilities and at community level in line with Baylor -Uganda and MoH data management guide lines.
- Provide necessary data tools to all health facilities supported by Baylor-Uganda and provide technical support in data documentation in line with MoH data management guidelines.
- Develop and submit periodic reports to key stakeholders and give timely feedback to the implementers in line with Baylor Uganda and MoH reporting guidelines.
- Develop & maintain proper filing, storage and retrieval systems of patients’ medical records in the supported facilities in line with MoH data management guide lines.
- Periodically prepare and update the Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP) to track program performance in the supported health facilities and districts in relation to set targets.
- Provide technical support for operationalization of the computer systems including OPENMRS, DHIS-2, HIBRID, and WEB-BASED DRUG ODERING SYSTEM in line with Baylor Uganda and MoH HMIS guidelines.
- Participate in operational research and support staff in data entry and analysis while conducting their own research in line with Baylor Uganda research guidelines
- Develop and maintain a competent & motivated “team of Data/record staff’” through implementing HR support activities in line with the Human resources manual.
Position in Organization:
- Reporting To: M&E Coordinator
- Department: Strategic Development, Planning And M&E
- Date Posted: 4th September, 2023
- Closing Date: 15th September, 2023
- Experience: 2 Years
- Location: Kabarole, Kasese, Kamwenge, Kyenjojo, Kiboga, Mubende, Mityana
- A Bachelor’s (honors) degree in statistics or (demography or qualitative economics with a formal qualification in monitoring and evaluation).
- At least 2 years of experience in Log Frame Approach in planning, monitoring and evaluation; application of qualitative and quantitative M&E methods; with a reputable international NGO, and direct experience with government and donor representatives.
How to Apply Baylor Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.baylor-uganda.org/jobs/468
The Closing Date: September 15, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.