Care Advisor Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. Care Ethiopia looking for “Advisor“. Applicants with a degree in BSC Degree may apply on or before 23rd April 2023.
At the end of World War II, with much of the world in ruins, Arthur Ringland and Dr. Lincoln Clark approach 22 American charities to propose a non-profit corporation to funnel food packages from Americans to loved ones in Europe. The charities agree and on November 27, they incorporate the Cooperative for American Remittances to Europe (CARE).
The Care has published a job vacancy announcement on 17th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Advisor to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Care Job Vacancy 2023
- Lead the design and implementation of the Uplift Her adolescent SRH and nutrition related approach, guideline, manuals, and strategies in line with the national policies and strategies.
- Lead the Uplift Her program adolescent SRH and nutrition component annual detail implementation plan (DIP) and its implementation.
- Provide technical advice and leadership to the field team for the implementation of adolescent SRH and nutrition activities.
- Technical leadership and support to the field team for the effective implementation of the project activities as per the set plan of action and quality expected.
- Closely work with the learning design and measurement (LDM) team to ensure measurable impact of SRH and nutrition-related activities and a robust M&E system is in place.
- Technically lead the adolescent SRH and nutrition-related assessments carried out in project operational areas.
- In close coordination with field team, technically support the zonal, regional and kebele level partners to implement adolescent SRH and nutrition activities.
- Develop concepts and inputs into problem analysis, and design process to support the integration of improved adolescent sexual and reproductive health and nutrition.
- Supervises project activities and budgets specific to the SRH and nutrition intervention with close guidance from the program manager.
- Assess capacity and quality gaps in the program planning and implementation processes and design quality improvement and assurance strategies/mechanisms.
- Take the lead responsibility in conducting participatory situation analysis, develop a plan, budget and timeline for implementing planned capacity building activities by the program.
- Develop and/or adapt training materials on adolescent SRH and nutrition interventions.
- Provide technical support for the adoption and translation of training curriculum/manuals on adolescent SRH and nutrition as well as plan and implement on ongoing support to maintain quality;
- Facilitate trainings and workshops, meetings conducted at Regional and zonal levels related to the health and nutrition activities.
- Provide training for the staff and partner on the ASRHN technical areas
- Provides technical support on adolescent SRH and nutrition for the program staff to influence regional, zonal, and woreda level health systems structures to effectively function on adolescent SRH and nutrition priorities;
- Introduces and follow up quality improvement approaches and tools;
- Ensures effective implementation of project strategies at the project level, review reports from the field and provide feedbacks related to the quality of implementation.
Position in Organization:
- ADVISOR – ADOLESCENT SEXUAL REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH AND NUTRITION
- Work Location : Ethiopia – Addis Ababa
- Type of Post :
- Other Possible Location :
- Funding :
- Expected Travel :
- Type of Contract :
- Language Requirement :
- Application Deadline : 4/23/23
- Employee Duration : Full-Time
Qualification & Experience:
- BSC/BA degree in sexual and reproductive health, Public Health, nutrition, health or equivalent combination.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Work experience on adolescent SRH programming.
- Experience technically managing people, with strong coaching and mentoring expertise.
- NGO experience
- Manual and tools development experience.
How to Apply Care Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CAREUSA&cws=52&rid=6502
The Closing Date: 23rd April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.