CARE Nutrition Hub Manager Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. CARE Uganda looking for “Nutrition Hub Manager“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 29, 2023.
For 75 years, CARE has led the way to a better life for the world’s most vulnerable people. This year, CARE and partners worked in 111 countries, reaching more than 174 million people around the world through 1,600 projects.
The CARE has published a job vacancy announcement on March 16, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Nutrition Hub Manager to be based in Kotido, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Cooperative for American Remittances to Europe (CARE)|
|Position||Nutrition Hub Manager|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||March 29, 2023|
CARE Job Vacancy 2023
Specific Responsibilities /Roles
Job Responsibility # 1 Oversight of all project implementation activities across the Hub (30% of the time)
- Drawing from the objectives and agreed project Activity Framework, develop detailed yearly and quarterly activity plans and budgets.
- Ensure the Detailed Implementation Plan (DIP) is closely followed and monitored to ensure timely implementation of activities within available resources and immediately report any problems or deviations.
- Responsible for monitoring the project budget, reviewing monthly expenditure reports, and ensuring budgets are used in accordance with CARE’s and the donors’ rules and regulations. This involves working closely with the Finance Team to prepare accurate and timely donor financial reports and ensure the allocation of expenses to the right budget lines, preparing quarterly projections of needed funds and pipeline projections.
- Responsible for preparing procurement plans for all goods and services for the CASCADE project according to approved budgets and activity plans and in line with CARE and donor procurement rules and policies
- Job Responsibility # 2 Oversight of local implementing partners’ work across the Hub (20%)
- Keep oversight of the implementation of transformative activities by our local partners, to increase access to and consumption of healthy diets, as well as increase the resilience of households to economic and climate change-related shocks.
- Build on the strategic positioning of CARE Uganda in the implementation of nutrition-related policies and practices, while emphasizing direct linkages with CARE partners in government, private-sector service providers and non-governmental arenas.
- Ensure coordination with key stakeholders that are focused on the core goal of CASCADE to improve food security and contribute to the reduction of malnutrition of women of reproductive age and children in all project sites.
- Liaise with CARE projects and ensure synergies are as much as possible built particularly with the initiatives working in the same communities e.g., through purposeful targeting of similar participants to receive a comprehensive package of support and services.
Position in Organization:
- Salary: UGX0 – 0(Monthly)
- Category: Livelihoods
- Location: Kotido
- Expiry: 29, Mar 2023
- Gender: Not Set
- Job Type: Permanent
- Qualification: Post Graduate D
- Experience: 8 Years
- Nutritionist with a minimum of an Advanced degree in agribusiness, public health or related discipline preferred. A post-Graduate Diploma is a MUST.
- Expert level knowledge, at least 3 years’ experience in programs for Food and Nutrition.
- Advanced knowledge, at least 5 years of proven practical project management experience managing large geographically dispersed project sites, with implementing partners.
- Strong working knowledge of MEAL, Budget, and Human Resource Management.
- Proven experience managing diverse teams and individuals’ performance for success.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication, presentation, discussion, and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in research, analytical writing, advocacy, and policy influencing.
- Conceptual abilities, strategic thinking, and analytical writing skills.
- Organizing skills and capacity to multi-task in rapidly changing & fast-paced environments.
- Committed to gender equality and women and girls’ empowerment with the ability to lead organizational change processes that aim at making organizations more gender aware, gender committed, and gender competent.
How to Apply CARE Nutrition Hub Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://royalty.thorn-soft.com/recruitment/job-details.php?job=48
The Closing Date: March 29, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- WVI Compliance Finance Coordinator Jobs 2023
- WVI Graphics Designer Jobs 2023
- IRC Employee Relations Partner Jobs 2023
- UNDOS Chief of Unit – Air Support Jobs 2023
- IOM Operations Assistant Jobs 2023
- GAIN Project Coordinator Jobs 2023
- GAIN Finance and Administration Manager Jobs 2023
- GAIN Marketing Advisor Jobs 2023