CARE Sexual Reproductive Health Specialist Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. CARE Uganda looking for “Sexual Reproductive Health Specialist“. Applicants with a degree in Postgraduate Degree may apply on or before March 15, 2023.
At the end of World War II, with much of the world in ruins, Arthur Ringland and Dr. Lincoln Clark approach 22 American charities to propose a non-profit corporation to funnel food packages from Americans to loved ones in Europe. The charities agree and on November 27, they incorporate the Cooperative for American Remittances to Europe (CARE).
The CARE has published a job vacancy announcement on March 04, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Sexual Reproductive Health Specialist to be based in Kamuli, Uganda.
CARE Job Vacancy 2023
Specific responsibilities and tasks
Responsibility #1: Lead the project team in the implementation of ASRH activities (40% of the time)
- Design and lead the implementation of activities on ASRHR targeting out-of-school adolescent girls’ needs and rights and ensure that all activities, place the target girls at their Centre of action.
- Lead processes that build and integrate health system-strengthening interventions, and transformative community engagements on harmful gender and social norms.
- Lead on design, adaptation, and implementation of new, innovative and scalable SRHR actions targeting Adolescents that will then be replicated and scaled in the whole project with other consortium organizations.
- Lead the implementation of a menstrual hygiene management component that links adolescent girls from YSLAs to entrepreneurial training.
- Build on CARE Uganda’s success in demonstrating Menstrual Hygiene practices as a long-term, safe, and environmentally sustainable option to manage menstruation and conduct community awareness to build knowledge and challenge harmful perceptions around menstruation.
- Build the capacity of civil society actors to engage in long-term and sustainable SRHR policy advocacy to improve the health system for women and girls while addressing unique risks and protection needs of out-of-school adolescent girls.
- Adapt and/or develop and deploy standard IEC and ASRH training materials as approved by CARE, MoH, MGLSD, MOes, WHO and recognized entities.
- Organize and lead relevant training on Adolescents and Youth Sexual Reproductive Health Rights (AYSRHR) as required.
Position in Organization:
- Salary: UGX0 – 0()
- Category: Gender
- Location: Kamuli
- Expiry: 15, Mar 2023
- Gender: Not Set
- Job Type: Permanent
- Qualification: Post Graduate D
- Experience: 6 Years
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, Nursing, Midwifery, Public Health or a closely related clinical field.
- A Post Graduate Degree in Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health or Public Health, Social Sciences, Social Work, or any other closely related field Qualification with substantial content in Sexual Reproductive Health Rights is a MUST.
- A minimum of 6 years’ practical experience in SRH programming and implementation with hands-on professional experience in community development, including experience and knowledge of working within conflict and post-conflict recovery, with a humanitarian and development background.
- Proven extensive experience implementing and technically leading program activities on Sexual Reproductive Health.
- Strong working knowledge of M&E, report writing and documentation.
- Experience working through partnerships and implementing partners.
How to Apply CARE Sexual Reproductive Health Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://royalty.thorn-soft.com/recruitment/job-details.php?job=42
The Closing Date: March 15, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- HealthRight International Country Director Jobs 2023
- Malteser International Country Coordinator Jobs 2023
- CARE Women Economic Empowerment/YSLA Specialist Jobs 2023
- CARE Initiative Manager Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Field Associate Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Snr Protection Officer Jobs 2023
- WFP IT Officer Jobs 2023