CHAI Technical Advisor Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. CHAI Zambia looking for “Technical Advisor“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 10th March 2023.
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a global health organization committed to saving lives and reducing the burden of disease in low-and middle-income countries, while strengthening the capabilities of governments and the private sector in those countries to create and sustain high-quality health systems that can succeed without our assistance.
CHAI Technical Advisor Jobs 2023
The CHAI has published a job vacancy announcement on 28th Feb 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of Technical Advisor to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
CHAI Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide technical assistance to the STRIDE/DRIVE country team to refine approaches for technical support to MoH and NAC across all HIV testing and prevention interventions.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the HIV testing and prevention space locally, regionally and globally; synthesize their findings and implications and disseminate these to the team.
- Advise on appropriate shifts in prevention strategies to respond to evolving epidemiological data, research, field observations, assessment reports, performance statistics, and other available data.
- Serve as the key advisor to the country team in HIV testing and prevention, through the review of published literature such as abstracts, journals and articles.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with PEPFAR, USAID, CDC, UNAIDS, and other international bodies which specialize in HIV testing and prevention programming.
- Lead in designing technical strategies, interventions, and approaches to support MoH in strengthening HIV testing and prevention programs
- Development of case studies, models, and other materials related to HIV prevention programming to share expertise with external stakeholders.
- Provide expert technical guidance and capacity building including support for the implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of the STRIDE/DRIVE grants.
- Provide technical assistance in the development of clinical guidelines, training manuals and SOPs that relate to HIV testing and prevention.
- Work with CHAI’s global colleagues to obtain relevant information and ensure that donor reporting requirements are met.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Position in Organization:
- Technical Advisor
- City: Lusaka
- Type: Full Time
- Program (Division)
- Country Programs – Zambia
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualification, post-basic diploma or advanced degree in medicine, public health, or other relevant discipline will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience in a relevant field (e.g. HIV program management, public health or health system strengthening) in the public or private sector with increasing responsibilities
- Experience in global HIV/AIDs programming, including extensive experience developing and implementing health programs.
How to Apply CHAI Technical Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers-chai.icims.com/jobs/12624/technical-advisor,-hiv-testing-and-prevention/job?mobile=false&width=1150&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=330&jun1offset=330
The Closing Date: 10th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.