ChildFund International Business Development Specialist Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. ChildFund International Uganda looking for “Business Development Specialist“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 24, 2023.
ChildFund International is a nonprofit organization working toward a world where every child is free to live at their fullest potential, no matter where they’re from or what challenges they face. Worldwide, 570 million children live in extreme poverty, vulnerable to many factors that threaten their well-being. Children need protection, support and care at each stage of childhood to stay safe, healthy, learning and on track to achieve their potential. ChildFund works with local partner organizations, governments, corporations and individuals to help create the safe environments children need to thrive.
The ChildFund International has published a job vacancy announcement on March 13, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Business Development Specialist to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Position||Business Development Specialist I|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Four years|
|Application Deadline||March 24, 2023|
ChildFund International Job Vacancy 2023
Grant Acquisition (100%-time allocation)
As part of the country office’s grants team, the Business Development Specialist will implement the following activities:
- Supports the development and maintenance of effective relationships with current and prospective donors, thus obtaining advance information and pre-positioning on upcoming grant funding opportunities. Continuous research and gather information from donors on future grant opportunities for program implementation, advocacy and research.
- Working in close coordination with the CO’s Technical Team and the Global Business Development Team, participate in the successful capture planning of relevant grant funding opportunities including the search for partner and collaborating organizations, key staff, and the advance preparation of capacity statements and other relevant documentation.
- Participate in the preparation and updating of the country office’s resource mobilization plan, its pipeline of upcoming grant opportunities and its grant-related records in Salesforce and relevant databases.
- Fully apply in his/her daily work ChildFund’s Grants Acquisition Playbook, and its Grants Acquisition and Management Policies and Procedures.
- Participates in the preparation and presentation of grant proposals and budgets and the successful submission of competitive grant proposals, operational and financial reports in collaboration with the relevant Program and Finance staff; ensure best practice is communicated, followed and shared in all aspects of grants management.
Position in Organization:
- Vacancy Name: Specialist I, Business Development
- Employment Type: Full Time (Fixed Term)
- Childfund Work Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Childfund Division: Global Operations
- ChildFund Department: Country Management
- At least 4 years of professional experience, including a minimum of two years of experience in grants acquisition with focus on institutional donors, e.g., USAID, European Union, Global Fund, UNICEF, foundations, corporations.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. Proven ability of articulating the organization’s core intent and strategic direction – both verbally and in writing – that respond to donors’ expectations and requirements.
- Organized and disciplined approach to problem solving and to activity design and implementation including proficiency in the application of known methods and tools.
- Demonstrated networking, presentation, public speaking and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of professional proficiency in English is required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant area is required. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Training certification on grants acquisition (online Humentum courses) is preferred.
How to Apply ChildFund International Business Development Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://childfundinternational.secure.force.com/careers/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN1960
The Closing Date: March 24, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.