ChildFund International Senior Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Advisor Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. ChildFund International Zambia looking for “Senior Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Advisor“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelors Degree may apply on or before 24th April 2023.
ChildFund International is a nonprofit organization working toward a world where every child is free to live at their fullest potential, no matter where they’re from or what challenges they face. Worldwide, 570 million children live in extreme poverty, vulnerable to many factors that threaten their well-being. Children need protection, support and care at each stage of childhood to stay safe, healthy, learning and on track to achieve their potential. ChildFund works with local partner organizations, governments, corporations and individuals to help create the safe environments children need to thrive.
The ChildFund International has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th April 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of Senior Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Advisor to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
ChildFund International Job Vacancy 2023
- Design and implement systems for tracking and assessment of all project activities.
- Design and implement methods and tools for accurate, timely and complete collection, processing and analysis of project data which is important for reporting, management and quality improvement.
- Report on project outputs and outcomes to ensure quality of interventions.
- Lead the project’s learning, documentation, and dissemination activities.
- Support the Project Director to ensure that the project’s results are met.
- Represent the project on MEL matters to USAID, host country government, sub-grantees and project stakeholders.
Position in Organization:
- Vacancy Name: Advisor Senior, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning
- Employment Type: Full Time (Fixed Term)
- Childfund Work Location: Lusaka, Zambia
- Childfund Division: Programs and Partnerships (P&P)
- ChildFund Department: Program Delivery Support
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required. A Master’s Degree is preferred.
- At least 8 years of professional experience in monitoring and evaluation. Experience with programs focused on the prevention of family-children separation and/or the management of child-family reintegration, and/or strengthening of the social workforce is preferred.
- At least 4 years of professional experience as MEL advisor/officer in programs funded by USAID, bilateral or multi-lateral donors.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing data collection systems, including quality control methods and tools.
- Experience in developing and implementing learning, documentation and dissemination activities.
How to Apply ChildFund International Senior Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://childfundinternational.secure.force.com/careers/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN1998
The Closing Date: 24th April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.