ChildFund International Senior Technical Advisor Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. ChildFund International Uganda looking for “Senior Technical Advisor“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before May 06, 2023.
ChildFund International is a nonprofit organization working toward a world where every child is free to live at their fullest potential, no matter where they’re from or what challenges they face. Worldwide, 570 million children live in extreme poverty, vulnerable to many factors that threaten their well-being. Children need protection, support and care at each stage of childhood to stay safe, healthy, learning and on track to achieve their potential. ChildFund works with local partner organizations, governments, corporations and individuals to help create the safe environments children need to thrive.
The ChildFund International has published a job vacancy announcement on April 21, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Technical Advisor to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
ChildFund International Job Vacancy 2023
- Responsible for the technical leadership of the project, leading the design, implementation and evaluation of all its technical deliverables.
- Support the Project Director with a focus on project results.
- Represent the project on technical matters to USAID, host country government, sub-grantees and project stakeholders.
Position in Organization:
- Vacancy Name: Advisor, Senior Technical
- Employment Type: Full Time (Fixed Term)
- Childfund Work Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Childfund Division: Programs and Partnerships (P&P)
- ChildFund Department: Program Delivery Support
- A Master’s Degree is preferred. Candidates with a Bachelors degree and with substantial technical experience/training will also be considered.
- At least 8 years of overall professional experience, including experience with programs focused on the prevention of family-children separation and/or the management of child-family reintegration, and/or the strengthening of the social workforce.
- At least 4 years of professional experience as a technical advisor or program manager of donor-funded programs.
- Demonstrated skills in project reporting, preferably for USAID-funded projects.
- Familiarity with policies and programs in Uganda, Zambia or other African countries on the prevention of family-children separation and/or the management of child-family reintegration, and/or strengthening of the social workforce.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- A team leader, self-starter and results-oriented individual.
- Ability to supervise and/or implement multiple tasks simultaneously, work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, presentation, and public speaking.
- Strong collaborator, with the ability to influence and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Native or advanced proficiency in English.
- Candidates must have authorization to work in either Zambia or Uganda.
- Ability to travel (25%).
How to Apply ChildFund International Senior Technical Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://childfundinternational.secure.force.com/careers/fRecruit__ApplyJob?vacancyNo=VN1997
The Closing Date: May 06, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- ChildFund International Child Protection Advisor Jobs 2023
- IRC Education Technical Adviser Jobs 2023
- OXFAM Graduate Trainee Communications Jobs 2023
- OXFAM Communications Assistant Jobs 2023
- OXFAM Voice Project Manager Jobs 2023
- Mastercard Foundation Head IT Risk Management Jobs 2023
- 3FHi Programmes Manager Jobs 2023