ChildFund International Sponsorship Specialist Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. ChildFund International Uganda looking for “Sponsorship Specialist“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before August 25, 2023.
ChildFund International is a nonprofit organization working toward a world where every child is free to live at their fullest potential, no matter where they’re from or what challenges they face. Worldwide, 570 million children live in extreme poverty, vulnerable to many factors that threaten their well-being. Children need protection, support and care at each stage of childhood to stay safe, healthy, learning and on track to achieve their potential. ChildFund works with local partner organizations, governments, corporations and individuals to help create the safe environments children need to thrive.
The ChildFund International has published a job vacancy announcement on August 14, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Sponsorship Specialist to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||August 25, 2023|
ChildFund International Job Vacancy 2023
- Technical Support Assures that partners receive effective guidance and orientation on technical aspects of sponsorship such as enrolment management, new pilot initiatives, awareness raising methodologies for families, and the overall sponsorship management of correspondence and communication processes and cycles etc. Responsible for the dissemination of best practices across partners.
- Capacity Building Improves the awareness and knowledge of staff in sponsorship matters to assure that CO is adequately supporting our donor engagement strategy. Works to improve the competencies of partners to develop and implement a meaningful sponsorship approach which is of value for families and children and responsive to donor perspectives. Identifies training needs and develops methodology and plans for their implementation. Onboarding for new partners and refresh/update of training of active partners will be continuous.
- Sponsorship Quality and Data management. monitor and track timely and quality of sponsorship operations and data in line with the standards and policies. work closely with Sponsorship Officers and local partner to conduct regular sponsorship and data reviews to assess compliance to sponsorship SOPs and support them to fix any quality gaps identified. Ensures that all audit recommendations are implemented, and communities are always prepared for any audit. And provide support to CO and Local Partners to ensure compliance to data protection and disclosure requirements.
- Coordination and integration Coordinates with other Country Office function areas in order to maximize sponsorship collaboration efforts in the field and in the Country Office itself with the purpose of implementing an effective use of time and effort that is dedicated to sponsorship tasks and activities as well as its integration with program initiatives. Manage and coordinate sponsor visits to include itinerary preparation, logistics, supervision and development of sponsor visit report.
Position in Organization:
- Vacancy Name: Specialist, Sponsorship
- Employment Type: Full Time (Fixed Term)
- Childfund Work Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Childfund Division: Global Operations
- ChildFund Department: Country Management
- Div/Dept: Global Operations
- Location: Uganda Country Office
- Reporting Relationship: Sponsorship Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree or similar in international development, child development or related field and/or equivalent relevant work experience.
- 3-5 years progressive work experience with children and youth in child development administration in an international not-for-profit environment.
- Experience working in a child sponsorship organization with a good understanding of the sponsorship operations and workflows.
- Demonstrated experience in handling information and data base system.
- Experience in design and facilitation of training programs.
- Strong interpersonal communicative skills: ability to work and communicate with employees of all levels.
- Ability to work with and influence teams in matrix organizational settings.
- Above average computer proficiency in database systems and general office software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook); and
- Familiarity with process-oriented operations and workflows, well as with policies and standards.
- High degree of problem-solving skills and autonomy
- Excellent organization and prioritizing skills – ability to handle and perform in fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- English fluency
How to Apply ChildFund International Sponsorship Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: August 25, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- NRC Human Resources and Admin Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP AGI Project Engineer Jobs 2023
- IGCP Early Civil Works Company Site Representative Jobs 2023
- IGCP EACOP – Early Civil Works Lead Jobs 2023
- FINCA Senior Internal Controls Officer Jobs 2023
- IOM Senior Laboratory Technologist Jobs 2023
- IOM Senior Operations Assistant Jobs 2023
- IOM Operations Associate Jobs 2023