CIFOR Human Resource Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. CIFOR Kenya looking for “Human Resource Officer”. Applicants with a Post Graduate Degree may apply on or before 16 June 2023.
CIFOR is a non-profit, scientific institution that conducts research on the most pressing challenges of forest and landscape management around the world. Using a global, multidisciplinary approach, we aim to improve human well-being, protect the environment, and increase equity. To do so, we conduct innovative research, develop partners’ capacity, and actively engage in dialogue with all stakeholders to inform policies and practices that affect forests and people.
The CIFOR has published a job vacancy announcement on 05 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Human Resource Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
CIFOR Job Vacancy 2023
Overview: ICRISAT wishes to recruit a ICRISAT seeks applications from dynamic Kenyan Nationals for the Human Resource Officer for the Institute’s operations in East and Southern Africa. This position will be based at ICRISAT, Nairobi, Kenya.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide HR professional advisory support for all stages of workforce life cycle in consultation with Manager – Human Resources.
- Provide advisory role to workforce members and managers on workforce management, on-boarding, policy interpretation, learning and development, advancement and recognition and other day-to-day HR-related issues.
- Anchor a robust & seamless recruitment and selection process as defined in the Institute policies and Recruitment SOP
- Ensure Quality-of-hire as per Institutional standards, for each vacancy filled through the recruitment process
- Administer various workforce life cycle-related transactions including Contract Renewals, Probation Confirmation, Performance Appraisals, Disciplinary cases, Separations and Exits ensuring global consistency in consultation with the Program Director.
Qualification & Experience:
- Post Graduate Degree /Master’s in Human Resources
- Experience of at least 5 years in a Business HR or HR Generalist role.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CIFOR Human Resource Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 16 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.