CIMMYT PHI Coordination Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. CIMMYT Kenya looking for “PHI Coordination Assistant”. Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 19 March 2023.
The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT) is an international organization focused on non-profit agricultural research and training that empowers farmers through science and innovation to nourish the world in the midst of a climate crisis. Applying high-quality science and strong partnerships, CIMMYT works to achieve a world with healthier and more prosperous people, free from global food crises and with more resilient agri-food systems. CIMMYT’s research brings enhanced productivity and better profits to farmers, mitigates the effects of the climate crisis, and reduces the environmental impact of agriculture.
The CIMMYT has published a job vacancy announcement on 16 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of PHI Coordination Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
CIMMYT Job Vacancy 2023
Overview: The incumbent will provide management and administrative support for the One CGIAR Plant Health Initiative, a multi-institutional program that brings together multidisciplinary expertise from across ten CGIAR centers, working across multiple crops and geographies in Africa, Asia, and Latin America. This position will report to the Initiative Coordinator and Initiative Lead.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with coordination of processes related to work planning, monitoring, and reporting across all PHI implementing partners, including administration of a project-management software platform (Scriptoria).
- Collect and compile information from PHI staff for use in technical reports and other deliverables.
- Provide event management support for PHI-sponsored events and meetings.
- Facilitate internal communications and sharing among Initiative staff through appropriate software and communications tools.
- Develop, manage, and maintain initiative-level databases.
- Support administration of subgrants.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 3-5 years of work experience and/or master’s degree in business administration or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years project management experience.
- Personal attributes and competencies:
- Excellent written communication skills (English).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work proactively and manage timelines to help keep teams on track.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply CIMMYT PHI Coordination Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 19 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- WHO National Health Financing Consultant Jobs
- Human Rights Watch Researcher Jobs
- UNEP Associate Programme Management Officer Jobs
- IRC Cash and Markets Assistant Jobs
- IRC Protection Case Assistant Jobs
- UNEP One Health Programme Officer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs
- Bioversity International Senior Research Associate Jobs