CNFA Technical Advisor Consultant Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. CNFA Zimbabwe looking for “Technical Advisor Consultant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 12, 2023.
Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture is an international agricultural development organization that specializes in the design and implementation of sustainable, enterprise-based agricultural initiatives. We work with businesses, foundations, governments, and communities to build customized local and global partnerships that meet the world’s growing demand for food. Since our inception in 1985, we have designed and implemented enterprise-based, agricultural development initiatives to facilitate market access, enhance agribusiness competitiveness, increase productivity, and improve access to inputs and financing in 47 countries around the world.
The CNFA has published a job vacancy announcement on March 02, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Technical Advisor Consultant to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
CNFA Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide strategic technical direction on the sustainable commercialization of non-timber forest products in Zimbabwe to inform program design and implementation;
- Support the design and implementation of targeted technical studies, such as research to refine target areas for specific NTFPs;
- Collaboratively develop guidance to ensure sustainable harvesting practices and appropriate environmental protection protocols are in place;
- Advise on certification standards, storage and processing facility upgrades, and farmer/collector technologies and best practices;
- Review and provide input on training materials for NTFP collectors and farmers;
- Contribute to activity planning and reporting processes with review of technical materials;
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Non-timber Forest Products Technical Advisor Consultant – Zimbabwe and Remote
- Location: ZW (Primary)
- Category: Consulting
- Job Type: Part-time
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Education: Master’s Degree
- Travel: Up to 25%
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience and expertise in the sustainable commercialization of non-timber forest products;
- Master’s degree in natural resource management, forestry, agriculture, or similar relevant field.
- International experience in the field of non-timer forest products and strong familiarity with global best practices. Regional experience in southern Africa, and specifically Zimbabwe, is strongly preferred.
- Experience with the supply and markets for NTFPs found in Zimbabwe such as baobab, marula, moringa, gotu kola, Kalahari melon, devil’s claw, and Ximenia is preferred.
- Experience designing targeted research on NTFP supply and markets.
- Strong technical expertise, management skills, and a strong command of English technical writing and communication skills.
How to Apply CNFA Technical Advisor Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://cnfa.hua.hrsmart.com/hr/ats/Posting/view/718
The Closing Date: March 12, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.