COOPI Head of Programmes Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. COOPI Ethiopia looking for “Head of Programmes“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 27th March 2023.
COOPI was founded by Father Barbieri on 15 April 1965. This is when it all started – a journey spanning more than fifty years during which COOPI and Italian international cooperation have expanded and evolved in very different aspects.
The COOPI has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Head of Programmes to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
COOPI Job Vacancy 2023
Description of the Role: The Head of Programmes (HoP) is the focal point for COOPI programmes in Ethiopia. S/he will report to the Head of Mission and work closely with the Head of Operations, Country Administrator, Emergency Response Lead, and Program Advisors in order to meet quality standards of the overall programs of COOPI in Ethiopia. S/he will be leading the program support team (MEAL Supervisor and Program Coordinator).
Position in Organization:
- Head of Programmes
- COUNTRY: Ethiopia
- DUTY STATION: Addis Abeba, with regular visits to the field
- ROLE: Head of Programmes
- DURATION: 12 mesi (renewable)
- REQUESTED EXPERIENCE: min. 5 years
- STARTING DATE: ASAP
- DEADLINE: 27-03-2023
Qualification & Experience:
- University master’s degree in relevant subject (post graduate degree required);
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in project formulation, implementation and coordination with an International NGOs (livelihood background is preferred);
- Experience in working with different Donors (ECHO, EU, USAID, AICS and UN agencies);
How to Apply COOPI Head of Programmes Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://www.coopi.org/en/job-position.html?id=4772&ln=
The Closing Date: 27th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.