Cordaid Senior Human Resources Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Cordaid Uganda looking for “Senior Human Resources Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 19, 2023.
Cordaid is an international NGO, that believes in a world without poverty and exclusion. We strive for just and sustainable societies where every person counts. We stand for knowledge and talent sharing between North and South, between farmers and businesses, between activists and policymakers. Where poverty, conflict and exclusion divide societies, we connect people and communities. We stand for professionalism, expertise, and solidarity across borders. We aim at maximizing our social impact and contributing to systemic change.
The Cordaid has published a job vacancy announcement on March 09, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Human Resources Coordinator to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
Cordaid Job Vacancy 2023
- Ensures administrative and legal compliances in Human Resources and safety and security
- Ensures management and staff are working according to the Code of Conduct and Integrity Policy and takes appropriate action in case of misconduct.
- Is the focal point for safety and security
- Shares HR knowledge, stays abreast with labor market developments, safety and security developments, and learns about new HR, and safety and security techniques and methods.
- Provides support to HR focal points and officers in the other countries of the Cordaid East and Southern Africa cluster office.
- Assists with and coordinates strategic Human Resources planning
- Executes and maintains Human resources policies and procedures
- Advises management in the execution of HRM policies and procedures, including national level legal requirements.
Position in Organization:
- Reporting: Country Director Cordaid Uganda / Regional Director East and Southern Africa
- Duty station: Kampala, Uganda
- Position type: National
- Contract type: Fixed term contract – 1 year, renewable upon satisfactory performance
- Proposed start of contract: As soon as possible
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or advanced professional training in human resources management, organisational development, business or public administration or other relevant subject.
- Minimum of three to five years’ relevant working experience in human resources and organisational development in (international) NGO environment
- Proven track record of implementing human resources policies and plans
- Strong organiser of one’s own work, setting the right priorities, and maintaining sound and organised archives/ documentation storages
- Affinity with safety and security protocols and procedures
- Behavioral values and skills: trust, accountability, integrity, problem solving, cooperation, diplomatic, flexibility, creativity, result-oriented, collaboration
- Strong personal integrity, willing and able to serve as a model for other staff
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
How to Apply Cordaid Senior Human Resources Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://cordaid.hrmagic.co/careers/job?id=ODk1
The Closing Date: March 19, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.