CTG Light Vehicle Driver Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. CTG Ethiopia looking for “Light Vehicle Driver“. Applicants with a High School may apply on or before September 30, 2023.
CTG stands for Committed To Good, a public declaration that we are committed to ethical and sustainable business. Since our inception in Afghanistan in 2006, CTG has been supporting clients globally in fragile, conflict-affected countries and disaster environments through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
The CTG has published a job vacancy announcement on September 16, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Light Vehicle Driver to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
CTG Job Vacancy 2023
Under the direct supervision of immediate supervisor the incumbent shall perform the following duties:-
- Perform a daily inspection of the vehicle and ensure that it is mechanically sound and to report any problems or defects to immediate supervisor.
- Ensure that the vehicle under direct responsibility is thoroughly cleaned and maintained in a good mechanical condition.
- Ensure that the Vehicle logbook is duly completed on a daily and timely basis free from errors to maintain good records.
- Ensure that the vehicle is always fuelled on time and make sure that the fuel consumption figures are maintained within the established parameters as set by our client.
- Responsible to ensure that all passengers and luggage loaded at Origin are safely transported to the Destination as well as plan most economical (safest) schedule and route.
- Held responsible and accountable for vehicle and any tools or equipment given to the driver (and signed for) and ensure that it remains in good condition.
- Drive always in a safe and responsible manner with due respect and attention for other vehicles, property.
- Whilst the vehicle is in the workshop the driver shall assist in repairs & maintenance activities as required.
- Any accident that may occur must be immediately reported to supervisor and or other parties concerned in accordance to the rules and regulations of the Organisation.
- Driver will only travel to authorised destination(s) and only take authorised passenger(s), under no circumstance shall deviate from this unless authorised by immediate supervisor.
Position in Organization:
- Vacancy id: VAC-10420
- Job title: VAC-10420 Light Vehicle Driver
- Location: Different location in Ethiopia
- Apply by: 30-Sep-2023
- Start date: 01-Oct-2023
- Duration: 4 months
- Number of vacancies: 40
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Holder of a valid, clean driving licence in accordance to the vehicle category assigned to drive in accordance to National Regulations.
- Must have had at least 2 years minimum experience preferably 5 years gained in the relevant driver licence category.
- Speak, Amharic or other local language
- English preferred.
How to Apply CTG Light Vehicle Driver Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: September 30, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.