CWS Staff Trainer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. CWS Uganda looking for “Staff Trainer“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before May 02, 2023.
Church World Service (CWS) is a not-for-profit, faith-based organization transforming communities around the globe through just and sustainable solutions to hunger, poverty, displacement and disaster. CWS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, age, disability or veteran status in employment or in the provision of services.
The CWS has published a job vacancy announcement on April 22, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Staff Trainer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
CWS Job Vacancy 2023
- Assist RSC Africa Programs Management to on-board all new USRAP Programs staff, ensuring that all are proficient in RSC Africa SOP Manuals, in concert with the START trainer.
- Together with Programs Management, carry out training needs assessments and analyze collected needs assessment data, to inform Training Unit priorities and organizational training needs.
- Contribute to the development of training materials and manuals housed by the Training Unit.
- Develop and facilitate 90-day evaluations, hiring assessments and quarterly training assessments, in coordination with RSC Africa Programs Management.
- Develop and report on indicators for measuring the level of training success.
- Track delivered trainings and maintain attendance records. Participate in inter-departmental process reviews with other Program staff.
- Provide training logistics and scheduling support to assigned department in Programs.
- Schedules and ensures dry runs are completed for all appropriate Program presentation.
- Assist Admin and Program Integrity with scheduled Program trainings through collaboration and provide logistical support.
- Ensure trainings are properly highlighted on outlook and training calendars.
- Supports training facilitators with train the trainer guidance, preparing presentation materials required, and planning.
- Assist Training Manager in creation of Program onboarding materials.
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques.
- Maintain a current understanding of the US Refugee Admissions Program guidelines, PRM Program Announcements, DHS policies and CWS RSC Africa’s Policies and Procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned to enhance the effectiveness of RSC Africa Programs.
Position in Organization:
- Position Title: Staff Trainer
- Reports To: Uganda Program Coordinator
- Division: Immigration & Refugee Program+ (IRP+)
- Department: Programs, Compliance
- Job Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Grade Level: Grade 6, Senior Officer, National
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years of paid work experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Certificate in course development, training development, instructional design, or an applicable training is preferred.
- Five (5) years of paid related work experience is required.
- Two (2) years training experience is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and innovative training skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access, Outlook).
- Thorough knowledge and comprehensive understanding of the Worldwide Refugee Admissions Processing System (START) database and Operations Policies and Procedures.
- Manage large and diverse workload under pressure with competing priorities.
- Maintain the integrity of official records;
- Analyse and solve complex problems and make sound decisions;
- Work with minimal supervision
- Maintain a high performance standard with attention to detail;
- Work independently and contribute to overall operations of RSC Africa;
- Actively participate in the implementation of the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP).
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment required.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and willingness to support CWS’ Platform on Racial Justice as a CWS employee required.
How to Apply CWS Staff Trainer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=f2c08748-35d7-4989-ba54-3bf745e9e6e5&ccId=19000101_000001&lang=en_US&jobId=462450
The Closing Date: May 02, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- DRC Head of Programme Jobs 2023
- Plan International Regional Adolescent Girls in Crisis Technical Advisor Jobs 2023
- ChildFund International Senior Technical Advisor Jobs 2023
- ChildFund International Child Protection Advisor Jobs 2023
- IRC Education Technical Adviser Jobs 2023
- OXFAM Graduate Trainee Communications Jobs 2023
- OXFAM Communications Assistant Jobs 2023
- OXFAM Voice Project Manager Jobs 2023
- Mastercard Foundation Head IT Risk Management Jobs 2023