DCA MEAL Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. DCA Ethiopia looking for “MEAL Coordinator“. Applicants with a BA Degree may apply on or before September 26, 2023.
Dan Church Aid (DCA) is a Denmark-based international NGO registered under certificate # 1083 by the Authority for Civil Society Organizations and working to improve the well being of particularly the rural and pre-urban people in Ethiopia. DCA’s Programmalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the DCA provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
The DCA has published a job vacancy announcement on September 19, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of MEAL Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
DCA Job Vacancy 2023
- Periodically Assess project outcomes/impact & oversee the appropriateness of methods used in attaining measurable results.
- Provide training (skills development) in planning, monitoring and evaluation to DCA and partner staffs.
- Lead, coordinate and facilitate collection, analysis and interpretation of baseline, post distribution monitoring, indicator tracking and end line data.
- Collect monthly and quarterly performance report from field- based project staff and monitor project progress and update team.
- Development of ToRs for needs assessments, mid-term, and terminal evaluations, monitoring and reporting guidelines etc.
- Generate and analyze data from the RedRose e-voucher system.
- Undertake monitoring field visits in the intervention areas (both for DCA direct implementation and partner-led projects), produce report and update the team based on the finding.
Position in Organization:
- Vacancy Number: DCA-Eth/VA-029/2023
- Vacancy Date: September 15,2023
- Post Title: MEAL Coordinator
- Required number: One
- Type of Contract: One year with possibility of Extension
- Duty Station: Addis Abeba
- Reporting to: Programme Area Manager
- Expected Start Date: As soon as possible
- Application Deadline: September 26,2023
- Salary: According to DCA national staff salary scale
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum work experience of 2 years for BA Degree and 1 year for MPH/MSc Degree holders
- NGO experience in emergency health response project activities is preferable. Demonstrable experience in working with communities in participatory approaches and capacity building of health centers.
- Ability to plan, organize, and supervise implementation of emergency health response projects.
- Good technical and report writing skills with computer skills and knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Self-motivated, honest, highly responsible, punctual and ability to constructively address gaps and weaknesses.
- English language is mandatory and local language is advantageous.
How to Apply DCA MEAL Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: September 26, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.