DRC Head of Support Services Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. DRC South Sudan looking for “Head of Support Services“. Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 09th June 2023.
Danish Refugee Council is an umbrella organisation, including member organisations and volunteer groups. National or humanitarian organisations are eligible for the Danish Refugee Council. However, all member organisations must be non-political.
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 26th May 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Head of Support Services to be based in Juba, South Sudan.
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
Institutional Arrangement: Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of Chief Technical Advisor and Programme Manager for Rule of Law, or his/her designated mandated representative(s), The Law Enforcement Officer will be co-located with the UNMISS Rule of Law Advisory Section (RoLAS), within the UNMISS Field Office for Warrap State, located in Kuajok and will perform and provide technical and advisory support in advancing the priorities outlined above and overall guidance on the technical implementation and monitoring of the project.
- A Master’s Degree or advanced professional qualification in Finance or Business Administration.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role in an international NGO
- Proven leadership skills and competences in people management
- Proven operational management experiences and capability, including in conflict areas
- Proven significant financial, information and systems management experience
- Significant experience in procurement and tender processes
- Notable experience in project proposals and resource planning. Knowledge of institutional fundraising and of donor guidelines and procedures
- Experience working in an ERP system, including Supply Chain, Finance and HR systems
- Full professional proficiency in English.
- Ability to collaborate, network and negotiate with local partners, Governments, UN, donors and other NGOs, including proven experience in developing fundraising strategies.
- Experience in supervising/managing, training and coaching others
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC Head of Support Services Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit………
The Closing Date: 09th June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNMISS Mission Planning Officer Jobs 2023
- UNDP Project Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNDP Driver Jobs 2023
- NRC Protection and Gender Officer Jobs 2023
- NRC Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- NRC Livelihood and Food Security Officer Jobs 2023
- NRC Livelihood and Food Security Team Leader Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Food Security and Livelihoods Coordinator Jobs 2023