DRC Risk and Compliance Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. DRC Ethiopia looking for “Risk and Compliance Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 28th March 2023.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
DRC Risk and Compliance Coordinator Jobs 2023
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Risk and Compliance Coordinator to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
- Ensure DRC operations follow the local legislations, advise SMT on any changes in NGO law or risks associated with the operations in due course
- Work closely with the lawyer re CoC cases ensuring best outcomes for DRC
- Ensure timely registration of the DRC projects with GoA, as required by the current legislation
- Coordinate and lead the process of the timely submission of the mandatory reports to Government
- Provide support to teams on field level regarding implementation of local compliance requirements.
- Regular risk assessment and its systematic follow-up guided by DRC’s Risk Management process.
- Develop action plans based on the Risk Mitigation plans agreed by SMT and follow-up on implementation.
- Organize regular trainings/refreshers on Risk management framework for DRC and Partners to ensure staff awareness.
- Take lead on new staff induction regarding Risk and Compliance processes.
- Conduct internal audits of risk mitigation measures.
- Coordinating Risk Register process with County SMT, Regional / HQ focal points.
- In consultation with SMT, develop compliance framework and processes for all business areas.
- Ensure systematic vetting process of program and operations from legal Compliance perspective.
- Develop tools and provide training to specific staff with role in day-to-day compliance
- Conduct Compliance reviews/audits on periodic basis in all field offices.
- Assist management to conduct specific non-compliance investigations at CO level.
- Take lead on Compliance section of Result Contract and provide quarterly report/update.
- Establish external resources i.e., Legal consultants in regard to compliance initiatives.
- Prepare briefings for SMT on risks considering legal opinions to take informed decisions.
Position in Organization:
- Title: Risk and Compliance Coordinator (Internal Audit)
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Employment Category: G1
- Monthly Salary: 1001 – 1217 USD Based on Candidate`s relevant educational qualification and work experience
- Reporting To: Country Director
- Direct Reports: None
- Unit/Department: Risk and Compliance
- Re-posting date: March 14, 2023
- Closing date: March 28, 2023
- Contract type: National contract
- Homepage: drc.ngo
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in organizational development, international relations, humanities, public and social policy or related field(s).
- At least 3-5 years professional work experience in humanitarian organizations in the same field.
- Experience with reporting, compliance, grant management.
How to Apply DRC Risk and Compliance Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1036&ProjectId=167548&DepartmentId=19012&MediaId=5
The Closing Date: 28th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.