FAO Project Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. FAO Kenya looking for “Project Assistant”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 19 June 2023.
The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger and improve nutrition and food security. Its Latin motto, fiat panis, translates to “let there be bread”. It was founded in October 1945.
The FAO has published a job vacancy announcement on 05 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
FAO Job Vacancy 2023
Reporting Lines: The Project Assistant- Forest and Farm Facility Programme will work under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative in Kenya and direct supervision from the Forest and Farm Facility National Facilitator and with technical guidance from the Forest and Farm Facility Country Coach (LTO).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist the National Forest and Farm Facility (FFF) Facilitator in programme management and monitoring
- Assist the preparation of FFF annual workplans and budgets in consultation in accordance FAO standards and regulations
- Support the organisation and logistics of the FFF Regional Meeting and FFF Annual Retreat to be held back to back In April 2023
- Assisting in development and implementation of Letters of Agreement (LoAs), Direct Beneficiary Grants (DBGs) in close with implementing partners
- Assisting in preparation of monthly and annual reports capturing key achievements as per the workplan
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in Economics or Finance or related field from a recognized university.
- A minimum of three years of relevant experience in capacity development of smallholder forest and farm producer organizations, cooperatives, youth or women groups
- Working knowledge (level c) of English and Kiswahili.
- Must be a National of Kenya.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FAO Project Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 19 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.