FHI 360 Director of Finance and Operations Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs.
FHI 360 Zambia looking for “Director of Finance and Operations”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 22nd November, 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 07th November, 2023 for qualified Zambia’s to fill in the vacant post of Director of Finance and Operations to be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Job Summary/ Responsibilities:
- Coordinate closely with COP to lead financial and contractual aspects of the project;
- Responsible for implementing and enhancing internal organizational and financial processes;
- Ensure compliance with US Government and Government of Zambia rules, regulations and policies regarding contracts and grants, procurements, financial management, etc.;
- Manage the planning and implementation of field activities, including oversight of budgets, grants, operational plans, reporting, and procedural and financial compliance;
- Ensure efficient management and utilization of resources in accordance with applicable FHI 360 and donor policies and procedures;
- Provide guidance and supervision to program staff and managers who are charged to implement activities within the assigned area of expertise;
- Collaborate with FHI 360’s country team, Regional Office and headquarter-based staff to ensure the project is implemented according to organization and industry best practices, program framework, and regulations;
- Contribute to timely and accurate reporting;
- Supervise the recruitment, hiring, and management of operational/financial local staff and consultants; and
- Support performance management and professional development of direct reports, including ongoing feedback, coaching, and career support.
- Represent FHI 360 in key technical working groups (TWG) at provincial and national level and cultivate strong working relationships with project stakeholders.
- Travel within the Country for project-related activities as necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position in Organization:
- Position: Director of Finance and Operations
- Locations: Lusaka, Zambia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Today
- Job requisition id: Requisition – 2023201738
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent, Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible operational and financial management experience in support of large-scale international development programs; 10+ years preferred.
- Proven leadership in the administration of similar-sized international donor-funded projects;
- Updated understanding of USG-funded awards and related rules/regulations – experience with Cooperative Agreements required and with Contracts is an added advantage.
- Experience in the education sector in Zambia or the region strongly preferred;
- Fluency in English is required as well as excellent report writing, analytical, and communication skills, including oral presentation skills.
How to Apply FHI 360 Director of Finance and Operations Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/job/Lusaka-Zambia/Director-of-Finance-and-Operations—Zambia-Foundational-Learning-Opportunity_Requisition-2023201738
The Closing Date: 22nd September, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.