FHI 360 Family Planning Outreach Services Regional Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Zimbabwe looking for “Family Planning Outreach Services Regional Coordinator“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before May 24, 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on Sep. for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Family Planning Outreach Services Regional Coordinator to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support and guidance to provincial programs teams so as to improve FP outreach service delivery.
- Coordinate and facilitate day to day implementation of the family planning program activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Promote and ensure value for money in the implementation of FP outreach activities by ensuring effective and efficient quality services that meet client expectations.
- Ensure that FP activities are effectively integrated with other health activities where appropriate.
- Facilitate acquisition of adequate supplies/commodities for an uninterrupted provision of family planning services.
- Communicate project performance indicators for Family planning outreach activities and support teams in tracking progress towards the desired outcomes.
- Develop in collaboration with M & E research tools to monitor project progress, alignment to national and global guidelines and protocols.
- Develop evaluation methods that assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Communicate and ensure compliance and adherence to organization and USAID policies regulations.
- Producing accurate and timely reports of program status throughout its life cycle as required by the organization and donor.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Support and mentor the outreach teams to comply with standard operating procedures (SOPS) on project management, planning and reporting, deliverables tracking and budget design and management.
- Incorporates the principles of continues quality improvement into all activities.
- Contribute to meeting the objectives of the Family Planning quality improvement plan.
- Ensuring goals are met including customer satisfaction, safety, and quality care.
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted 3 Days Ago
- job requisition id – 2023200755
- A Diploma in general nursing (RGN), with post basic training in midwifery, community nursing or similar discipline with a minimum of five years of experience in managing health programs at various levels of health care is required or
- A Bachelor’s degree in nursing sciences with midwifery qualifications with at least three years’ experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in medicine /MPH/MS Reproductive Health is a distinctive is added advantage.
- Exposure to health / Social Science development work in Zimbabwe communities is preferred.
- Must be familiar with MOHCC policies, regulations, program priorities and key planning documents related to MNCH/FP areas of intervention.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Must demonstrate good managerial, administrative, and decision-making abilities.
- Able to work long hours and travel outside duty station
- Good planning, organizing, and management skills to ensure projects are completed timeously, efficiently and aligned to quality specifications.
- Ability to promote teamwork, collaborating to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
How to Apply FHI 360 Family Planning Outreach Services Regional Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/job/Family-Planning-Outreach-Services-Regional-Coordinator_Requisition-2023200755
The Closing Date: May 24, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- FHI 360 Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Finance Assistant Jobs 2023
- VSO Health Portfolio Consultant Jobs 2023
- UNICEF National Consultant Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 District Team Leader Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Driver Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Family Planning Outreach Nurse Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Administrative and Logistics Officer Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Family Planning Outreach Team Lead Jobs 2023