FHI 360 Finance Assistant Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Zimbabwe looking for “Finance Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration may apply on or before May 23, 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on May 13, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Finance Assistant to be based in Mutare, Zimbabwe.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||May 23, 2023|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Finance Officer to ensure smooth operation of all financial matters.
- Assist in proper control of the supporting documents for payments and financial reports.
- Responsible for receiving analyzed monthly bills of mobile phone calls of all staff members, invoice and distribute invoices to concerned staff members.
- Assist in filing of supporting documents/invoices linked to expenditure.
- Assist in accurately and timely key-entering accounting data into the accounting system.
- Maintain custody of cash box during working hours.
- Perform regular cash counts
- Ensure that all Petty cash transactions are adequately supported and approved
- Develop and maintain an updated and easily accessible hard copy and Electronic Finance Office Filing System
- Assist with payment processing, VAT Claims, end of year preparation and Audit Preparation.
- Provide technical assistance and capacity building to staff, including interpretation of policies, setting up of systems, trouble shooting and resolution of outstanding issues.
- Work together with the finance team in planning and carrying out trainings on FHI 360 policies and procedures.
- Conduct other general administrative functions.
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted 3 Days Ago
- job requisition id – 2023200737
- Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent.
- 1 – 3 years post qualification relevant experience.
- Recently Graduate of ACCA, CIMA, ICSA, SAA, IAC, HND or any other relevant professional qualification.
- Familiarity with U.S. Government grants or other donor funded programs, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to effective management of multi-year funds will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- A customer-friendly attitude and an ability to cope with work-related stress
- Proven proactive skills in identifying cost savings, cost avoidance and efficiency opportunities.
- Ability to develop effective work plan and priorities in order to meet business objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise in building effective relationship with key internal customers and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge in pricing, contracts negotiations, conflict resolutions, policies and procedures.
- Good analytical, numerical and mature problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt easily to changing needs and patterns of work.
- Excellent report writing and documentation skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Demonstrated experience in working with Accounting Packages such as Pastel, AccPac, Quick Books or any other Accounting Software
- Ability to manage and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Good team player, positive attitude, flexible mind, comfortable in working in a multi- cultural setting.
- Strong sense of ethics, integrity, credibility, and respect for diversity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and management with diplomacy and firmness.
- Ability to travel a minimum of 25%
How to Apply FHI 360 Finance Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/job/Finance-Assistant_Requisition-2023200737
The Closing Date: May 23, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- VSO Health Portfolio Consultant Jobs 2023
- UNICEF National Consultant Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 District Team Leader Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Driver Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Family Planning Outreach Nurse Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Administrative and Logistics Officer Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Family Planning Outreach Team Lead Jobs 2023