FHI 360 Grants and Communications Coordinator Jobs 2023 – Nigeria NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Nigeria looking for “Grants and Communications Coordinator”. Applicants with a BS/BA in Business Administration may apply on or before 20 June 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 06 June 2023 for qualified Nigeria’s to fill in the vacant post of Grants and Communications Coordinator to be based in Maiduguri, Nigeria.
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Basic Function: S/he will be responsible for managing all programmatic documentation and writing required to support project(s). Writing weekly situation reports, formal and informal donor reports, reports for host government, data reporting to the donor, external communication pieces for websites, writing concept notes, proposal and project modifications.
Participate in project start-up and implementation activities in resource-scarce humanitarian emergencies and program development initiatives and serve as a point of contact between the project team and headquarters (HQ) staff. Develop concept notes and unsolicited proposals for United States Agency for International (USAID) and/or Bureau of Humanitarian Assistance (BHA), and other potential funders, including the gathering and editing of technical sections, compiling budget inputs, and ensuring swift submission in line with donor regulations and the organization’s business development procedures. Responsible for donor communications as assigned by Response Coordinator, including formal and informal reporting, and developing communication products for the organization Corporate Communications Department.
Qualification & Experience:
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Communications, Human Resources Management, or related field with 7 – 9 years of relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Business Administration, Communications, Human Resources Management, or related field with 5 – 7 years relevant experience.
- Typically requires 5-8 years of writing, editing, and publications experience.
- Excellent writing, editing, communication and presentation skills as well as familiarity with fundamentals of external communication in a humanitarian context are essential.
- Has sensitivity to cultural diversity and understanding of the political, contextual, and ethical issues in assigned areas.
- Ability to provide clear messages on complex issues.
- Must be articulate, professional, and able to adjust communication methods based on the audience.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO)
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Grants and Communications Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.