FHI 360 Lab Monitoring and Evaluation Associate Jobs 2023 – Zambia NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Zambia looking for “Lab Monitoring and Evaluation Associate“. Applicants with a degree in Diploma Degree may apply on or before 22nd March 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 17th March 2023 for qualified Zambians to fill in the vacant post of Lab Monitoring and Evaluation Associate to be based in Chipata, Zambia.
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide facility-level technical support for data collection, documentation and reporting of HIV case identification (HTS), treatment, care (viral load) and retention (events) services
- Mentorship of facility Data Associates on quality documentation of registers for HIV/AIDS services (HTS, ART, PMTCT, VL, NACS, Pharm-Lab) for producing monthly reports.
- Strengthen use of Electronic Health Record System (SmartCare) for HIV-positive patients and general clinical care services
- Provide support to ensure maintenance of patient diaries in ART clinic including documentation of patients late for pharmacy pick-ups for follow up
- Support the improvement of management of patient record filling system for easy file retrieval to differentiate care and identification relating to viral load services.
- Oversee monthly compilation and submission of Summation Sheets and applicable HMIS reports.
- Perform any other HIV-related data collection duties as assigned by health facility and/or district/EPHO supervisors.
Position in Organization:
- Title: Laboratory M&E Associate
- Project: CDC/FHI 360 Technical Assistance (TA) Project
- Supervisor: Senior Technical Officer – Data Systems & Knowledge Management.
- Location: – Chipata – Eastern Province
- Deadline: 22nd March 2023
- Diploma in statistics, computer science, monitoring and evaluation, project management or related field.
- 3-5 years working experience in the health sector.
- Experience with daily reporting is an added advantage.
How to Apply FHI 360 Lab Monitoring and Evaluation Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/job/Zambia-Any/Lab-Monitoring—Evaluation-Associate_Requisition-2023200488
The Closing Date: 22nd March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.