FHI 360 Logistics and Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs.
FHI 360 Zimbabwe looking for “Logistics and Administrative Assistant”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before November 30, 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on November 17, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Logistics and Administrative Assistant to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and responsibilities:
- Support the planning, organizing, and overseeing the multi-functional provisions of procurement, security, and administrative support to FHI 360 Zimbabwe.
- Schedule and submit for approval all maintenance, servicing, and repairs of all vehicles, ensuring the use of quality spare parts and focusing on limiting vehicle downtime.
- Ensure that all vehicles are properly licensed and insured and that all records and logbooks are up to date.
- Ensure accurate accounting of kilometers, fuel consumption, and cost.
- Support all drivers by ensuring that all are trained, qualified, and appropriately licensed.
- Assist on sourcing strategies that support corporate and field objectives, providing FHI 360 competitive advantage in materials, supplies, security, and services management.
- Maintain a schedule of upkeep, rehabilitation, and maintenance of the entire FHI 360 facility, including the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventive maintenance programs.
- Ensure the maintenance and tracking of inventory/stock of all office equipment.
- Custodian of petty cash requests for Country Office
- Ensure travel arrangements for Provincial and District staffs and other participants are well coordinated.
- Supports the planning, coordination, and allocation of office space in consultation with relevant parties.
- Ensures appropriate tagging of office equipment, furniture, and fittings.
- Provide driving services for the Country Office.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted Yesterday
- job requisition id: Requisition – 2023201811
- BS/BA in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field and a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in operations, procurement, maintenance, and/or administration of facilities/fleet management.
- Or completed ACCA, CIMA, ICSA, SAA, IAC, HND or any other relevant professional qualification with a minimum of 3 years post qualification is required.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Transport and Logistics or related field, possession of trade test certificate or any recognized traffic certificate would be an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of traffic rules is a must.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license is a must.
- Familiarity with donor-funded procurement rules and regulations (particularly experience with USAID procurement regulations) is required.
- A clean class 4 driver’s license is a must.
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Proven proactive skills in identifying cost savings, cost avoidance and efficiency opportunities.
- Knowledge of Zimbabwe transportation laws and regulations, logistics, fleet scheduling, administration, and maintenance
- Extensive knowledge of vehicle insurance, safety, and traffic rules, strong Zimbabwe experience, and knowledge of the Zimbabwe context.
- Demonstrated expertise in building effective relationships with key internal customers and other key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge in pricing, contracts negotiations, conflict resolutions, policies, and procedures.
- Good analytical, numerical, and mature problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt easily to changing needs and patterns of work.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pastel, AccPac, Quick Books or any Accounting Software
- Ability to manage and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Good team player, positive attitude, flexible mind, comfortable in working in multi- cultural settings.
- Strong sense of ethics, integrity, credibility, and respect of diversity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and management with diplomacy and firmness.
How to Apply FHI 360 Logistics and Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: November 30, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNICEF Programme Review Consultant Jobs 2023
- FAO National AMR Coordinator Jobs 2023
- UNOPS Administration Associate Jobs 2023
- IOM Monitoring Evaluation and Reporting Officer Jobs 2023
- UNESCO Senior Project Assistant Jobs 2023
- FAO Natural Resources Management Specialist Jobs 2023
- FAO Land and Water Resources Management Specialist Jobs 2023
- FAO Gender Specialist Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Social Policy Specialist Jobs 2023
- UNDP Security Operations Centre Supervisor Jobs 2023