FHI 360 Regional Learning Monitoring and Evaluation Manager Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
FHI 360 Ethiopia looking for “Regional Learning Monitoring and Evaluation Manager”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before December 02, 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on November 20, 2023 for qualified Ethiopia’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional Learning Monitoring and Evaluation Manager to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Monitoring and Evaluation
- In collaboration with the regional community nutrition team, provide management of M&E activities in the region.
- Collaborate with Zonal Coordinators and regional specialists to ensure that lessons learned and recommendations from M&E activities are used to modify existing Community Nutrition Activities.
- Assist with the evaluation of current indicators and the identification of new ones in collaboration with LME director.
- Monitor data collection, collation, storage, analysis and reporting ensuring the Data quality.
- Maintain quality monitoring system in the community Nutrition activities to enable the generation of reports to donors and other stakeholders.
- Ensure program staff are using data collected to make informed and timely decisions related to program implementation.
- Provide Joint supportive supervision to Local Implementing Partners to ensure quality nutrition services.
- Coordinate supportive supervision and review meetings with the regional level partners.
- Document and Share Succuss stories, lesson Learnt and case studies to show the project outcomes.
- Provide Technical support for Zonal Coordinators and regional specialists on project LME indicators.
- Orient & familiarize zonal coordinators, LIPs and other project team on the project recording and reporting tools.
Program design and development
- Provide technical oversight in developing and implementing evaluation activities carried out in the region.
- Provide support for training for staff working on community nutrition to strengthen the monitoring and evaluation components of the program.
- Participate in and contribute to Community Nutrition quarterly and annual planning exercise.
- Ensure right target beneficiaries and facilities are clear and included in the work plan.
- Compile data from DHIS2 and LIPs and prepare reports for submission to the stakeholders.
- Assist for any ad-hoc donor request in data collection, assessment, survey.
- Produce periodic summary Community Nutrition project overview, achievement, project briefs in line with project document and the activity goal.
- Make sure that implemented Community Nutrition activities are reflected into the annual work plan, LMP plan and DIP and properly reported as per the requirement.
Position in Organization:
- Regional Learning Monitoring and Evaluation (LME) Manager
- Locations: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Time type: Full time
- Posted on: Posted Today
- Job requisition id: Requisition – 2023201808
- Master’s Degree or its International Equivalent in Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Health, Statistics, Civil Society, Communication and Social Marketing, Economic Development, Education, the Environment, Gender, Health, Nutrition, Research, Technology and Youth or a Related Field.
- Project Management (PM) Certification preferred.
- Master’s Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Health, Statistics, or related field of studies with 6+ years of experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in the above filed with 10 years of experience.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private organization.
- International or Domestic (US) Program Development or Program management experience preferred.
How to Apply FHI 360 Regional Learning Monitoring and Evaluation Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/job/Addis-Ababa-Ethiopia/Regional-Learning–Monitoring-and-Evaluation–LME–Manager_Requisition-2023201808?Country=db69c460446c11de98360015c5e6daf6
The Closing Date: December 02, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.