FHI 360 Senior Clinical Research Associate Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. FHI 360 South Africa looking for “Senior Clinical Research Associate“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 19th March 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. In 1986 the organization began a worldwide response to HIV/AIDS.
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 07th March 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Clinical Research Associate to be based in South Africa.
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Summary of the Position: The Senior Clinical Research Associate (CRA) monitors activities at clinical study sites to assure adherence to Good Clinical Practices (GCPs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), study protocols and applicable regulatory requirements. Reviews study documents as required and prepares site visit reports. Maybe responsible for multiple projects and must work both independently and in a team environment. Participate in the study development and start-up process including reviewing protocols, designing and/or reviewing Case Report Forms (CRF), preparing Informed Consent Forms (ICF’s), developing study documents, organizing and presenting at investigator meetings, working with management on a monitoring strategy, and/or developing project specific CRA training. They may participate in clinical training programs and maintain awareness of developments in the field of clinical research as needed. They may provide a benchmark of monitoring competence to inexperienced/less experienced colleagues. Prepares clinical documents, business correspondence, and procedural manuals. Maintain systems and processes necessary to report trial status and activities; and to help ensure that quality, regulatory-compliant clinical projects are conducted on time and within budget. Depending upon the level of experience, may become involved, when required, in other areas of study management and staff training and contributes to the review of sponsor/client’s and/or FHI360’s systems and procedures as appropriate.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or its International Equivalent. Focus on Education, Health, Behavioral, Life or Social Sciences, International Development, Human Development or Related Field preferred. In lieu of a degree, an equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience is required.
- Preferred Job-related Experience: Requires 7+ years of clinical research experience including assisting with protocol development, clinical monitoring, study implementation, study closeout, project management, analysis, and reporting. ACRP or SoCRA certification required. Project or technical leadership experience required. Articulate, professional, and able to communicate in a clear, positive manner with clients and staff.
- Additional Eligibility Qualifications: Technology to be used: Personal Computer, Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams, etc.), e-mail, telephone, printer, calculator, copier, cell phones, PDAs, and other handheld devices
- Preferences: Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English. Advanced degree or its international equivalent preferred. Supervisory or management experience preferred. Global clinical research work preferred.
- Physical Expectations: Typical office environment. Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time; ability to lift or move 5-15 lbs.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Senior Clinical Research Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360………
The Closing Date: 19th March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.