FHI 360 South Africa looking for “Senior Medical Writer”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 23rd November 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. In 1986 the organization began a worldwide response to HIV/AIDS.
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th November 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Medical Writer to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Position||Senior Medical Writer I|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 03 years|
|Application Deadline||23rd November 2023|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Summary of The Position: The Senior Medical Writer is tasked with the writing of study-related documentation for clinical projects undertaken by the Company, in accordance with ICH-GCP and local legal requirements, European, FDA, and other international guidelines, as well as Company (and client, if applicable) SOPs. The Senior Medical writer will complete scientific/medical writing assignments, as required for clinical projects undertaken by the Company, taking a lead role with limited guidance from senior members within the team. The Senior Medical Writer will be responsible for preparing assigned documents, which includes but is not limited to, confirming the scope of the task, confirming templates and specifications, negotiating and adhering to timelines, organizing document reviews and communicating directly with the client, as well as coordinate information and data inputs from team members when preparing study documents. The Senior Medical Writer is responsible for independently planning and organizing workload for assigned projects and tasks, identifying project needs, tracking timelines, and implementing customer requests.
- Education: Bachelor’s or higher graduate degree (or its international equivalent) in a scientific-/medically-related field.
- Preferred Job-related Experience: A minimum of 3 years of demonstrated Regulatory Medical Writing experience. Adequate experience in clinical research.
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to move 5-15 lbs.; or 2.26 – 6.8 kg.
- Expected travel time is less than 10 % for this position.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Senior Medical Writer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US………
The Closing Date: 23rd November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- United Nations Secretariat Driver Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Participatory Assessment Consultant Jobs 2023
- Ford Foundation Program Officer Jobs 2023
- IFC Associate Investment Officer Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Social Impact Partnerships Consultant Jobs 2023
- UNICEF Social and Behaviour Change Technical Assistance Jobs 2023