FHI 360 Senior Supply Chain Advisor Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Zimbabwe looking for “Senior Supply Chain Advisor“. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before March 12, 2023.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on March 02, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Supply Chain Advisor to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|Position||Senior Supply Chain Advisor|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||March 12, 2023|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to overall design and implementation of strategies to improve availability of essential commodities, equipment, and infrastructure for MNCH service delivery.
- Liaise and coordinate with key stakeholders related to the project’s supply chain system strengthening portfolio including USAID, other donors, and ministry of health officials.
- Lead development of technical assistance plans in collaboration with the project team and country level stakeholders for improved performance of supply chains for essential commodities and equipment; provide technical assistance directly to local counterparts within the health system.
- Track and disseminate innovations and lessons learned for improved performance and efficiencies of supply chains and infrastructure that contribute to improved quality of care.
- Monitor workplan progress and coordinate closely with the leadership team to ensure project activities are in line with program goals and budget.
- Contribute to project deliverables, including documentation of best practices in areas of focus.
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- Posted Today
- job requisition id – 2023200387
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree, or its international equivalent or higher in public health, pharmacy, supply chain management or other relevant field preferred.
- Membership with relevant professional body (Pharmacists Council of Zimbabwe).
- A minimum of 7-9 years of professional experience in designing and implementing activities to improve supply chain performance is required; experience with strengthening supply chains for essential medicines in Zimbabwe preferred.
- Working knowledge of key stakeholder supply chain priorities (e.g., MOHCC, USAID, and UNICEF)
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and adaptability skills.
- Ability to manage teams, projects, consultants, and plan for the successful and timely implementation of programs.
- Has ability to manage projects, set realistic priorities, and plan for the successful implementation of activities.
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain effective working relations with host country government personnel, stakeholders, NGO partners, and international donor agencies.
- Must be a citizen or current legal resident of Zimbabwe.
- Must be fluent in English and local languages, with strong interpersonal, writing and oral presentation skills in English.
- Relevant computer software skills, including at a minimum, MS Office.
How to Apply FHI 360 Senior Supply Chain Advisor Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/FHI_360_External_Career_Portal/job/Harare-Zimbabwe/Senior-Supply-Chain-Advisor_Requisition-2023200387
The Closing Date: March 12, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.