FINCA Savings Area Manager Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
FINCA Uganda looking for “Savings Area Manager”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before November 29, 2023.
FINCA Uganda started its operations in Jinja District in 1992 as a microfinance institution. In 2004, FINCA Uganda was licensed as a Microfinance Deposit Taking Institution (MDI) thus becoming the first MDI to be regulated by Bank of Uganda under the MDI Act of 2003. FINCA Uganda is part of the FINCA Impact Finance Network, a group of 20 microfinance and financial institutions that provides socially responsible financial services and enables low-income entrepreneurs and small business owners to invest in the future.
The FINCA has published a job vacancy announcement on November 20, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Savings Area Manager to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Position||Savings Area Manager|
|Location||Kampala, Uganda (Western Region)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Ten years|
|Application Deadline||November 29, 2023|
FINCA Job Vacancy 2023
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Mobilizing savings to ensure growth in the savings volumes and numbers to achieve the branch targets
- Monitoring and analyzing the daily savings results of the branch and preparing weekly/monthly action plans for the Savings Officers and Direct Sales Representatives
- Organizing and implementing monthly savings promotion activities/financial education /social events in accordance with the Savings Department strategy
- Training and supporting the branch staff on savings products knowledge and communicating any changes on savings products features and procedures
- Supervising and supporting the Savings Officers and Direct Sales Representatives, during the everyday performance and providing savings guidance for selling and cross-selling process to Credit Supervisors, Credit Officers and Tellers
- Planning and ensuring that all the inactive accounts with holders of the last 6 months and the dormant accounts with positive balance for the branch under his/her supervision are contacted on a monthly basis
- Managing customers’ complaints regarding savings at branch level and addressing them to the respective Departments at Head Office
- Monitoring and evaluating the Savings Officers and Direct Sales Representatives performance and carrying out performance reviews.
- Organizing daily, weekly staff meetings to set up targets for new week and providing Savings Manager with feedback for previous week
- Reporting and providing feedback for every savings promotion activity to the Branch Manager, Regional Manager and to the Savings Manager.
Position in Organization:
- Validity period: 17/11/2023 – 29/11/2023
- Duty Station: Western Region
- Position: Savings Area Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or any other business related field.
- 4 years’ experience in Credit /Sales and Marketing in a Financial institution
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Hands on experience in Sales mobilization with ability to mobilize savings and grow portfolio
- Excellent Leadership and people management skills
- Excellent training and coaching skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- High Integrity/Ethics
- Self motivated, Innovative and result oriented
How to Apply FINCA Savings Area Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://finca.ug/jobs/savings-area-manager/
The Closing Date: November 29, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IRC Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC HR and Administration Assistant Jobs 2023
- IGCP Sales Office Administrator Jobs 2023
- IGCP Operations Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Senior Accounts and Events Executive Jobs 2023
- IGCP Junior Accounts and Events Executive Jobs 2023
- IRC Regional People and Culture Director Jobs 2023
- IDLO Finance Officer Jobs 2023