Fundi Bots Administrator Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Fundi Bots Uganda looking for “Administrator“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 20, 2023.
Fundi Bots promotes improved practical science education in African schools and communities through the provision of hands on skills and project-based training with a strong focus on rural and underprivileged regions and a push for equitable inclusion for Girls.
Fundi Bots’ mission is to accelerate science learning in Africa. To achieve this, we use practical learning tools like robot-building to improve learning outcomes. Through the process of building robots, the students get practical skills in computer science, electrical and electronics engineering, mechanical engineering, computer programming and soft skills like project management, teamwork and innovation.
The Fundi Bots has published a job vacancy announcement on March 10, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrator to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Total Vacant Post||03 (Kampala – 01 Opening/ Mbale – 01 Opening/ Mbarara – 01 Opening )|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||March 20, 2023|
Fundi Bots Job Vacancy 2023
Key Result Areas
Contact person and front desk
- Filter, Direct and transfer incoming calls to the concerned persons;
- Manage reception area by welcoming visitors and directing them to relevant offices;
- Offer appropriate responses to all inquiries presented at the front desk whenever necessary;
- Develop and regularly update a database of the staff contacts, Service Providers, Stake holders as well as partners and start-up contacts;
- Handle requests for transport from staff;
- Ensure all visitors are attended to in a courteous manner.
- Maintain the reception area in a clean and professional manner including receiving and directing visitors
- Manage incoming and outgoing calls while keeping log of inquiries
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly centre calendar
- Prepare Centre’s monthly/quarterly reports
- Organize weekly team debrief meeting
- Prepare centre budgets
- Prepare centre accountability reports
- Coordinate STEM/Robotics Schools Outreach programs
- Data entry
- Answering incoming calls
- General office management such as ordering stationary, office groceries among others
- Providing administration support to other departments
- Coordinate all centre programs
Position in Organization:
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in Administrative Assistant Role
- Organization skills, Interpersonal and Communication skills, Analytical skills, Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and collaboration skills.
- Conversant with Ms Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and e-mail.
- Event Management
How to Apply Fundi Bots Administrator Jobs 2023
Send CV and Application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission is 20th March 2023, 5.00 p.m.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.