Fundi Bots Rollout Support Staff Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Fundi Bots Uganda looking for “Rollout Support Staff“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 20, 2023.
Fundi Bots promotes improved practical science education in African schools and communities through the provision of hands on skills and project-based training with a strong focus on rural and underprivileged regions and a push for equitable inclusion for Girls.
The Fundi Bots has published a job vacancy announcement on March 10, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Rollout Support Staff to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Position||Rollout Support Staff|
|Total Vacant Post||06|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||March 20, 2023|
Fundi Bots Job Vacancy 2023
Key Result Areas
- Prepare learning materials and organize teaching and Learning files to be used in class lessons
- Monitor learning materials inventory
- To deliver tools given to designated schools by Fundi Bots
- Assembly of teaching aids and pack tools for delivery
- Assess how well-suited the student manual is for the learners.
- Pick the timetable for the class lessons.
- Completing tools when asked by the ESC team.
- Designing tools to use in school.
Position in Organization:
- Rollout Support Staff
- Location: Kampala, Uganda
- A degree or diploma in science education (Primary)
- A degree in Education (Physics) is preferred
- A background in education
- At least one year of previous work experience is required
- Basic ICT skills are required
- Good track record with children
- Communication skills
- Collaboration skills
- Organization skills
How to Apply Fundi Bots Rollout Support Staff Jobs 2023
Send CV and Application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission is 20th March 2023, 5.00 p.m.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.