GAIN Project Associate Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. GAIN Ethiopia looking for “Project Associate“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 24th March 2023.
The Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN) is a Swiss-based foundation launched at the United Nations in 2002 to tackle the human suffering caused by malnutrition. Working with governments, businesses and civil society, we aim to transform food systems so that they deliver more nutritious foods for all people, especially the most vulnerable.
The GAIN has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th March 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Project Associate to be based in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia.
GAIN Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: The Project Associate will assist the Project Manager (PM) under this initiative for effective implementation and delivery of project activities focused on increasing access to and consumption of healthy diets and increase resilience of households. The position holder is also responsible in monitoring, tracking and
documenting project’s achievement.
Position in Organization:
- Job title: Project Associate- Nutrition, CASCADE
- Classification: G3 Direct reports: 0
- Work location Bahir Dar, Ethiopia Travel
- Travel required: Up to 60% to Zones, Weredas, and Kebeles
- Deadline: 24th March 2023
- University degree in nutrition, statistics, Food Sciences, or related field with strong expertise in data analysis and statistics.
- Minimum Five Years Experience.
How to Apply GAIN Project Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.gainhealth.org/vacancies/974/
The Closing Date: 24th March 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.