GGGI Internship for Forestry and Nature Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. GGGI Uganda looking for “Internship for Forestry and Nature“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before May 26, 2023.
The Global Green Growth Institute is a treaty-based international organization headquartered in Seoul, South Korea. The organization aims to promote green growth, a growth paradigm that is characterized by a balance of economic growth and environmental sustainability.
The GGGI has published a job vacancy announcement on May 12, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Internship for Forestry and Nature to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
GGGI Job Vacancy 2023
The assignment will include but not limited to the following:
- Stakeholder Analysis within the relevant Forestry-related sectors as agreed upon at the start of the assignment. This includes private sector players, financial institutions and civil society.
- Project Analysis – Analysis of relevant government- and ODA-funded programmes and projects and their geographic distributions in GGGI Africa member countries.
- Environmental, geographic and socio-economic information on biodiversity, deforestation and land degradation hotspots.
- Compile data from relevant projects and develop a document that shows key lessons learned in agroforestry, forest protection and restoration, and Payments for Ecosystem Services, et.
- Support the Africa Regional team during relevant events, meetings and workshops.
- Support project design, development and implementation where relevant.
- Provide other support when requested.
Position in Organization:
- Location: Uganda
- City: Kampala
- Contract Type: Internship
- Grade: Internship
- Salary scale: Internship
- Contract Duration: Six months
- Deadline (23:59 KST): 26/05/2023
- Job Reference: INT_ROCPM-C1
- Masters Degree in Forestry, Natural Resources management, Botanical Sciences, Sustainable Landscapes or Environmental Management field, or another relevant field
- Proven, strong academic and research track record
- Knowledge and understanding of sustainable development issues
- Experience in gathering, analysing and reporting data
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with good organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office and active usage of various social media is an advantage
- Proven analytical and report writing skills are advantageous.
How to Apply GGGI Internship for Forestry and Nature Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.gggi.org/vacancy/internship-for-forestry-and-naturebased-solutions-525289.html
The Closing Date: May 26, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- UNDP Programme Officer Jobs 2023
- WFP Logistics Associate Jobs 2023
- Water For People Driver Jobs 2023
- Water For People Project Officer Jobs 2023
- Water For People Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Jobs 2023
- Water For People Grant Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Water For People Grant Accountant Jobs 2023
- ZOA International Logistics Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Mercy Corps Country Operations Manager Jobs 2023
- Chemonics Chief Executive Officer Jobs 2023
- IDI Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2023