GIZ Development Worker Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. GIZ Ethiopia looking for “Development Worker“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before 30th April 2023.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH, often shortened to simply GIZ, is a German development agency headquartered in Bonn and Eschborn that provides services in the field of international development cooperation and international education work.
GIZ Development Worker Jobs 2023
The GIZ has published a job vacancy announcement on 12th April 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Development Worker to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
GIZ Job Vacancy 2023
- Developing digital solutions for the Campus management system, covering various core administrative processes of the college as well as learning management platform
- Initiate, support, and coordinate the dialogue among several relevant actors in the region, especially private companies and education institutions including the host TVET college for the digitalization of core processes and blended learning programmes in collaboration with local and international experts
- Administrate day to day digital content upload, troubleshooting, and moderation of learning management system
- Strengthen partners’ (college and companies) capacity to plan, develop and implement digital solutions to support cooperative trainings within various sectors
- Build capacity of partners (college and companies) on instructional design in order to develop digital learning solutions
- Analyze data in order to determine gaps in cooperative training and identify additional needs to choose appropriate digital formats for development and implementation of training programmes in digital literacy, and support and provide hands-on experiences to transfer technology
- Support the design and organization of events such as workshops, ceremonies, trainings, conferences
- Facilitate learnings and contribute to knowledge management of the STEP programme and host organizations
- Work in close coordination with a team of local and international experts
Position in Organization:
- Development Worker
- Job-ID: V000052963
- Location: Addis Abeba
- Assignment period: 06/01/2023 – 11/30/2024
- Field: ICT and Digitalisation
- Type of employment: full-time
- Application deadline: 04/30/2023
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree or professional qualification in e.g. computer sciences, systems architecture, software engineering and/or related to developing software.
- Minimum Three Years Experience.
How to Apply GIZ Development Worker Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.giz.de/index.php?ac=jobad&id=64808
The Closing Date: 30th April 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.