Human Rights Watch Africa Division Intern Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
Human Rights Watch Kenya looking for “Africa Division Intern”.
Applicants with an Undergraduate/graduate program for the duration of the internship term may apply on or before 11 December 2023.
Human Rights Watch is an international non-governmental organization headquartered in New York City that conducts research and advocacy on human rights.
The Human Rights Watch has published a job vacancy announcement on 17 November 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Africa Division Intern to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
Human Rights Watch Job Vacancy 2023
- Conducting desk research including small research assignments;
- Monitoring media and compiling reports on news relating to Uganda and Tanzania;
- Assisting in translating documents in Swahili when necessary;
- Conducting data analysis;
- Identifying and understanding key issues
Qualification & Experience:
- Enrollment in an accredited undergraduate/graduate program for the duration of the internship term is required;
- A strong interest in human rights is essential;
- Applicants should be well-organized, self-motivated, and reliable;
- Computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Office, internet applications) and experience completing internet research are essential.
- Proficient reading and writing skills in Swahili are required;
- Proficient reading and writing skills in any Ugandan language is beneficial.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Human Rights Watch Africa Division Intern Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 11 December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.