Save the Children RSRTF Program Coordinator Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. Save the Children South Sudan looking for “RSRTF Program Coordinator“. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 15th May 2023.
The Save the Children Fund, commonly known as Save the Children, is an international, non-government operated organization. It was founded in the UK in 1919, with the goal of helping improve the lives of children worldwide. The organization helps to raise money to improve children’s lives by creating better educational opportunities, better health care, and improved economic opportunities.
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on 28th April 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of RSRTF Program Coordinator to be based in Bor, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||Save the Children|
|Position||RSRTF Program Coordinator|
|Location||Bor, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 03 years|
|Application Deadline||15th May 2023|
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2023
Role Purpose: The RSRTF Program Coordinator will work closely with Area 1 CP Program Manager in planning implementing and coordinating project all project deliverables. The postholder is the primary contact person for RSRTF Project with all responsibilities to plan, implement, monitor and document the project. S/he will line manage and supervise the project human resources, and finances as well as compiling donor reports. S/he is expected to ensure enabling environment for project activities including negotiating with authorities and community representatives, ensure organizations’ full representation in working groups, clusters and line ministries.
- University degree in social sciences or relevant experience in social work, community development and working with children in Child Protection programme
- 3 years sectoral experience
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in a local language and or Juba Arabic
- Experience in community facilitation and mobilisation
- Good understanding of community politics and traditional networks in program location.
- Excellent technical understanding of child protection and community-based approaches.
- Good computer knowledge and skills.
- Be able to prioritise tasks
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Able to operate in extremely harsh living and working environment
- Gender awareness and sensitivity
- Commitment to the aims and principles of SC. In particular, a good understanding of the SC mandate and child focus and an ability to ensure this continues to underpin our support.
- Job Identification: 1386
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply Save the Children RSRTF Program Coordinator Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://hcri.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 15th May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.