IFAW South Africa looking for “Multimedia and Video Producer”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 01st December 2023.
The International Fund for Animal Welfare (IFAW) is filling the position of Project Implementation Officer, Uganda for the Confiscated Animals – Rescue & Enforcement (CARE) project. The CARE Project is an initiative developed by IFAW, implemented together with partners the Jane Goodall Institute and Legal Atlas, and funded by a grant from the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs (INL).
The IFAW has published a job vacancy announcement on 16th November 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Multimedia and Video Producer to be based in Cape Town, South Africa.
Role and Responsibilities
- Monitor video trends on social media and work in tandem with Video Producer & Strategist to identify video opportunities fit for IFAWs social channels based on long-term strategy
- Repurpose and/or reformat existing IFAW content to work across social media channels
- Produce a high volume of video content for social channels, particularly Instagram and TikTok
- Assist in development and execution of YouTube Shorts production strategy
- Following IFAW’s brand guidelines, consistently produce work that is on brand as well as tailored to the audience and channel for maximum impact
- Use graphic design experience to create social media templates and animations.
- Produce versions of campaign videos in multiple languages.
- Collaborate closely across the Content Marketing team, liaising with our Global Digital Asset Manager for imagery selection, with design resources for graphics work, and with others.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Film, Interactive Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, Communication Arts, Information Design, or equivalent education preferred.
- 3+ years of video production experience and 1-2 years of graphic design experience, with a strong portfolio encompassing both
- Experience with industry-standard creative design tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects; proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and file management
- Native social media user who understands the benefit of using video on social media
- Experience with animation, motion graphics, or infographics is a plus
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Short-form story-telling experience
- Project management skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IFAW Multimedia and Video Producer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruiting.ultipro.com/INT1059IFFA………
The Closing Date: 01st December 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.