IFPRI Consultancy firm for Data Collection Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IFPRI Kenya looking for “Consultancy firm for Data Collection”. Applicants with a Undergraduate degree may apply on or before 25 March 2023.
The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) provides research-based policy solutions to sustainably reduce poverty and end hunger and malnutrition in developing countries. Established in 1975, IFPRI currently has more than 600 employees working in over 50 countries. It is a research center of CGIAR, a worldwide partnership engaged in agricultural research for development.
The IFPRI has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Consultancy firm for Data Collection to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IFPRI Job Vacancy 2023
Scope of work:
- Contribute to the final survey and questionnaire design.
- Provide input in the process for obtaining IRB approvals.
- Translate consent forms and survey tools into Kiswahili.
- Train enumerators and pilot survey instruments.
- Collect data from 1,000 households in 5 counties.
- Randomize at household level whether the respondent is male or female.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Excellent track record in overseeing surveys for collecting high-quality data across Eastern Africa, especially in Kenya.
- Demonstrated capacity in the financial management of and accounting around large-scale household surveys.
- Expert knowledge of SurveyCTO and related software for administering surveys using computer-assisted personal interviewing methods.
- Experience in building trust and good relations with implementing partners and other project stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills of the research associate and the research manager that will be involved in managing the survey.
- Demonstrated experience with surveys around the subject of agricultural economics, gender, and agricultural risk management.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IFPRI Consultancy firm for Data Collection Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- WHO National Health Financing Consultant Jobs
- Human Rights Watch Researcher Jobs
- UNEP Associate Programme Management Officer Jobs
- IRC Cash and Markets Assistant Jobs
- IRC Protection Case Assistant Jobs
- UNEP One Health Programme Officer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs
- Bioversity International Senior Research Associate Jobs