IGCP Branch Manager Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IGCP Kenya looking for “Branch Manager”.
Applicants with a Degree in business management may apply on or before 30 November 2023.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 November 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Branch Manager to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IGCP Job Vacancy 2023
Role Objective: The job holder is responsible for the overall sales, operations and technical activities of the branch while playing a key role in the branch’s with bottom line utmost level of consistency and quality.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensuring sales targets are met and achieved Motivating and managing staff members Day to day running of the branch and ordering of stock in line with the branch business strategy.
- Provide market feedback to Head of DOCS & Branches regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Drive and monitor adequate sales activities. These include “face to face” appointments, quotations and demonstrations.
- Participate in the budgetary process for the branch
- Prepare and update sales pipeline reports as well as daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Qualification & Experience:
- High level of integrity Knowledge and Experience required of jobholder
- Degree in business management and / or any other related areas
- Minimum of 6 years in the office automation industry
- 3 years’ experience in running a branch will be an added advantage.
- Proven leadership and ability to establish, maintain and drive teams.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Experience in management or senior sales experience
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IGCP Branch Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.