IGCP Business Development Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IGCP Kenya looking for “Business Development Officer”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 30 November 2023.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on 18 November 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Business Development Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
IGCP Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose: Implement the corporate sales strategy within the assigned markets in line with the overall business strategy in order to achieve the company sales target, growth and profitability.
- Prepare monthly sales targets split per target prospective clients for each product for monitoring and review with the line manager.
- Ensure the Corporate sales targets are achieved as per the budget numbers and forecast aligned with the overall company budget and forecast numbers.
- Plan and execute structured customer visits to ensure pitching for new business as per the projected pipeline sales with clear objectives and progress reports.
- To facilitate onboarding of new clients and provide continuous support throughout the process in order to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Customer Relationship Management by managing and developing alliances with the existing customer base within the assigned markets to enhance the achievement of sales and profitability objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Economics, Sales and Marketing or any relevant field
- Advanced Diploma in sales and marketing or a professional certification in sales and marketing as an added advantage
- Membership in a professional body.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role in manufacturing/FMCG
- analytical skills and ability to analyze economic environments and business opportunities in a systematic and detailed manner
- Knowledge of changing market forces and corporate sales.
- Business Analysis & Reporting Skills
- Commercial awareness.
- Export knowledge in B2B business
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IGCP Business Development Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 30 November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.