IGCP Junior Accounts and Events Executive Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
IGCP Uganda looking for “Junior Accounts and Events Executive”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before December 01, 2023.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on November 18, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Junior Accounts and Events Executive to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
IGCP Job Vacancy 2023
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Day-to-day administration of events and programs including monitoring vendors, logistics planning, monitoring attendance, resolving issues.
- Overseeing the on the day set up and break down of events as required by the Events Team
- Early mornings will involve managing and coordinating suppliers to ensure that they adhere to event objectives and set up in a safe, secure and timely manner.
- Late nights will involve managing guests to ensure that they leave the venue safely, whilst also coordinating and overseeing suppliers who are breaking down equipment.
- Task administration: Planning, reporting and adherence to internal processes and procedures.
- Office errands support.
Position in Organization:
- Level: Entry
- Deadline: 2023-12-01 16:49:47
- Posted: 15 hours ago
- Report To: Operations Manager
- Some event coordination experience.
- Strong interpersonal, co-working and collaborative skills.
- Excellent organizational, communication, negotiation, and multitasking skills
- Strong customer-service oriented attitude
- Aptitude for tech and collaborative / co-working digital tools such as Google Drive. I.e High computer literacy.
- Ability to work early morning and late nights as well as weekends and out of Kampala.
- Confidence to work independently.
- Hands-on and outgoing attitude.
- Experience with Event Management, Activations.
- Experience in Hospitality Industry
- Active Interest in the Hospitality Industry: Restaurants, Hotels, Events, Lifestyle.
How to Apply IGCP Junior Accounts and Events Executive Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: December 01, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IRC Regional People and Culture Director Jobs 2023
- IDLO Finance Officer Jobs 2023
- SNV Executive Administration Officer Jobs 2023
- Plan International Project Officer Jobs 2023
- RSCE Assistant Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023
- UNISFA Air Operations Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Livelihood and Economic Inclusion Officer Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Head of Field Office Jobs 2023
- UNHCR Associate Supply Officer Jobs 2023