IGCP Operations and Maintenance Manager Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IGCP Uganda looking for “Operations and Maintenance Manager“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 30, 2023.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on June 06, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Operations and Maintenance Manager to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
IGCP Job Vacancy 2023
- To plan and execute network operation and maintenance activities, in line with business requirements and procedures defined in the company’s Operating Guidelines, in order to achieve Infrastructure network availability and performance targets (SLA’s) as agreed to with Ubuntu’s clients.
- To provide efficient, effective management of all the passive infrastructure maintenance performed by the O&M contractor on the company’s owned and managed sites.
- To ensure the Operations and Maintenance department is run smoothly and effectively using the available tools and resources.
- To drive improvement in the quality of service and ensure the network performs optimally in terms of design, operation, and service delivery.
- To work closely with the OD in drive down of network OpEx and infrastructure improvement.
Position in Organization:
- Level: Senior Management
- Deadline: 2023-07-30 14:58:47
- Posted: 1 day ago
- EDUCATION: A BSC degree or HND in Electrical/ Telecom engineering
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum 3-5 years of Operational Management experience, management of O&M contractors
- KNOWLEDGE: Telecoms passive infrastructure, Telemetry systems, Performance Management, Project Management systems, MS Projects, MS Office suite
- SKILLS: Leadership, performance driven, analytical, task orientated, accurate and attention to detail.
- Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationship
- Ability to guide others in solving complex switching problems
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Assertive, Self-starter, Proactive, Innovative, Attention to detail
- Self-reliance in the management of assigned tasks
- Reliable and methodical with integrity.
- Team player, High level of responsibility
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge and application of technological advances
- All aspects of Performance management
- Contractor and SLA management
- Project management
- Data analyses and concise accurate report writing.
- Network design and performance gap analyse.
- Equipment performance analyse, identify fundamental weakness and make recommendations
- Computer literate and familiar with MS Office suite would be advantage
How to Apply IGCP Operations and Maintenance Manager Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 30, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
View More Jobs
- IGCP Executive Secretary Jobs 2023
- IGCP DevOps Engineer Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Project Manager Jobs 2023
- Save the Children Gender Specialist Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Knowledge Management Coordinator Jobs 2023
- Child’s i Foundation Policy Officer Jobs 2023
- Windle International Teaching Assistants Jobs 2023